Forums FastTicker

sivaspor in turkey

Subscribe to sivaspor in turkey 16 post(s), 7 voice(s)

May 30, 2013 15:06

296 posts(s)

How has this fella not been sacked? He seems to have bought two excellent players from a spoof account. Look at the defender from ecudor and also Portuguese striker. He seems to be in there first and wages are small for both players.

I know people like this stuff private but I like showing it on forums, makes everyone aware.

Fast ticker of course, check it out.

Edit: his keeper has also been cheated across, get out lanus in Greece and the same spoof account every time .

Double edit: Ukrainian international as well.. Not like I need anymore evidence!

May 30, 2013 17:21

803 posts(s)

Already spoted Joseppi, but thanks anyway. We are just deciding which punishment to proceed.

If any other gets your attention let us know.

Cheers

May 30, 2013 17:26

4 posts(s)

no need to waste your time filipe anymore, i’am leaving. i juste got boared of the game after losing two teams AGOVV and Eindhoven.
i was already thinking about leaving a long time ago.

By the why for me: forcing a player to be on the market isn’t cheating.

have fun, bye

May 30, 2013 17:28

296 posts(s)

Certainly wont be missed.

May 30, 2013 18:18

639 posts(s)

Donator

“i juste got boared of the game after losing two teams AGOVV and Eindhoven.”

Is Seb Cops (who got fired at AGOVV and Eindhoven) another account of Romain?

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/manager_info/3892

May 30, 2013 20:35

803 posts(s)

Well, that one is new, thanks Romain lol

Forcing players to be in the market using fake accounts is cheating, always have been, always will

May 31, 2013 09:22

340 posts(s)

Actually, if you think about it, if we are talking about sacking players, it is not cheating.

That action alone is not cheating but if sacking the best players so you can buy them from your second or third account that is cheating, but again, sacking your best players just because you feel like it is NOT cheating. IS it?

/BK

May 31, 2013 10:20

678 posts(s)

Well in my eyes it’s cheating. Please explain in what universe it’s normal to sack your best player? It can only be for cheating purposes in my eyes., thus it should always be considered cheating.

There are restrictions in place for this, but they are simply not perfect. The board sometimes refuses to fire a certain player. Don’t ask me about all the detals though. This is something gabriel need to answer

May 31, 2013 12:38

803 posts(s)

There’s not much to think about Berhan, having secondary accounts in the same dimension is not alowed, using them to benefict the one real acount is cheating.

Of course selling your best players may not be cheating, it is suspicious, even more this days, but if a person want to do it, and someone wants to pay for it, nothing against. This is not the case, this is the same manager using diferent accounts.

June 03, 2013 08:05

340 posts(s)

Guys, again, read it.

Sacking your best players for whatever reason even if not logical at all is NOT illegal by game rules. Even if it’s weird it’s not prohibited. I’ve been preaching about this for ages that the BOARD will punish you somehow for doing such actions.

Actually when people (players) argue about 1 dollar wage difference I very much would like to fire them no matter how good they are, but that could be me. Still nothing illegal there, that part alone.

/BK

June 03, 2013 14:26

678 posts(s)

That’s you BK :).

In my mind and in the minds of other admins there is no logical reason for firing your best player. Thus it’s flagged as cheating.

June 04, 2013 07:56

340 posts(s)

Then you re not suitable as GM (or police or whatever). You should see if the SET rules are broken and NOT assume stuff before they happen, unless you are an oracle.

/BK

June 04, 2013 08:10

678 posts(s)

No offence dude, but I feel you are the 1% here. I think 99% of all players in here won’t fire a player just because he won’t accept a 1 dollar decrease on his wage. That’s just silly and I feel it was a silly argument on the forum then.

I’m fine with ‘pleasing’ 99% of the rubysoccer community. Those are fine stats to me….

June 04, 2013 20:45

803 posts(s)

Dont see the need for all this, you both are right, and wrong maybe… lol

Of course selling great players with this new economy is strange, and we should pay attention to those deals and keep an eye with those managers, as we did with Romain. That said, its also true you can sell your best players and still be playing fair, I can see some reasons for that. Managers used to the old sistem can now think a 500M is a great deal, a bit dumb but it is as anything… Far from that, you can have a long turn plan for your team and think maybe it is worthit to sell a star now and be able to build a nice team for the future. i can believe that with older stars, seen that with you and me Sly, we both let Alfonso Plazuela go when he still could be main squad in our teams… Another reason may be because some offers may still be too good to resist, I bought a keeper for 770M last season, I’m very happy with the decision but I think it wasn’t a bad deal for Jota MG…

End of story, lets keep our eyes open, but be careful what we may think is cheating

June 05, 2013 19:39

678 posts(s)

Thanks for the reply Filipe, but Bk wasn’t talking about selling. He said: “Sacking your best players for whatever reason even if not logical at all is NOT illegal by game rules.”.

Now Sacking ment firing…….not selling. So you wrote a nice and compelling story, but it’s not relevant. I’m not seeing eye to eye with BK about the fact it’s not ‘illegal’ to fire your best player, which i feel is a clear cut case of cheating or something other then “playing rubysoccer in the way it is ment to be played”.

June 05, 2013 23:47

828 posts(s)

i see everyone is becoming very bored …..

Forums FastTicker