Forums FastTicker

Stamina: BS or important?

Subscribe to Stamina: BS or important? 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 26, 2013 21:42

78 posts(s)

I was told last time i was losing 7 matches in a row, it was because of my bad stamina (88-93).
I even lost to relegationcliubs. Now i am in the quarter finale of the eurocup against Cordoba.
My team has the better prime skills and i think in secundary skills we are equal, and my stamina was all above 96.
His team:
99(GK) 68,49,66,66,90,72,78,97,90 and 81.

As said i was losing big numbers against inferior relegation teams due to stamina. How is it possible that i lose 1-0 against a team that should be nearly dead according to this wisdom?

May 26, 2013 21:46

639 posts(s)

Donator

Because the Cordoba keeper was playing perfectly (10.0). And it was a away game.

May 26, 2013 21:50

78 posts(s)

True, and don’t get me wrong, i’m trying to understand.

But then the number of chances should have been way higher because people with stamina of 49-70 shouldn’t be able to walk :P

May 26, 2013 22:03

803 posts(s)

There are many other aspects to be considered besides player quality and stamina. Home and away factor, tactics, or even luck.

In this case I think the most important one may have been luck, if you used the same teams as in the first match, and you also made more shots you could be wining the match, home factor and luck may explain this one, the nice keeper may have helped with that luck factor. Keepers are very important in the game.

About all the other matches I would recommend some tactics change, dont know for sure cause i never tryed something like yours but seems to me it can explain some of the weird results you’ve been having.

Cheers

May 27, 2013 05:20

15 posts(s)

It’s a thing that should change in the game, the keepers have way too much influence in the game. Obviously they are important but he way it is right now its almost ridiculous, if you have a top keeper you dont mind if you have weak defenders cause you know that most of the time the attackers wont score. I really think its a thing that should change a little bit.

May 27, 2013 22:26

78 posts(s)

@felipe, can’t seem to find some good info on tactics, so this one is after trial and error…helped me at the start with 13 won matches in a row…

But please feel free to PM me some help :)

Puppyface please? :)

Forums FastTicker