Forums FastTicker

Red card

Subscribe to Red card 13 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 18, 2013 12:47

78 posts(s)

Can someone help me out here? Because at this point i have the idea that everything is being used against me :P

to start with, i had a great seasonstart.
I had 13 wins and 1 tie. So far so good and i was waiting for the punishment-turnover.
And it came,….hard.

1. The cup
In the last 8 i had to play Feyenoord, which ended up in a draw. Undeserved because he had more ball position and way more chances.
Return away: 7-0 to Feyenoord! (reminder, we are nm 1 and nm 2 in the league).Possible reason (besides him being better?) is the red card my striker got in the 51st minute. After that he scored 5 times. Could make sence, but still 7-0 is like a pro vs amateure team.

2. The leaugue
After that match i needed to play against Emmen, a inferior team with just 3 or 4 decent players. in minute 1 they get a red card!
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/3127729
And guess what: i lost with 2-1. The fact that i lost already is bothering me, but come on, against 10 inferior players?

and now it is showtime and i started losing match after match :P

May 18, 2013 13:50

803 posts(s)

Some will say its all a lottery and whatever you do just let the luck decides who wins… I dont really agree with that, wont go to specifics about your team either, but seems to me your players are getting tired, 86 stamina makes a lot of damage… Tactics work best against some teams than others also, those and other factors will certainly explain why you’re now having those results, you just need to check things close and carefully… Or just blame bad luck and call cheaters to everyone else, like some do… :D

May 18, 2013 19:24

609 posts(s)

You have decent players, but they lose alot of skill points since there stamina i just really crap! Don’t let it get below 96/94 or they will became kinda useless.

May 19, 2013 17:24

78 posts(s)

LOl, the freefall has started :p

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/league_form/17?league=45

1 won 1 draw and four losses in a row…whoohooo

May 20, 2013 00:09

78 posts(s)

and the 5th loss in a row…from a relegation candidate.
I understand the stamina thingy, but with good substitudes i keep losing?
Serious this is BS…now i remember why i quit last time.
ANd no there are no cheaters but i do not believe in bad luck either. More a flaw in the game or something….unrealistic it is for sure.

May 20, 2013 00:12

78 posts(s)

Lol i’m now officialy the worst team in form in the league:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/league_form/17?league=45

May 20, 2013 01:09

61 posts(s)

Hello Smithers,

Dude! You are playing 5-2-3 and your defenders have the lowest stamina of your team! Even though they are better players than your opponents, a low stamina player will give penalties to all of his skills… Try playing with 4 defenders and recover their stamina to 95+… Then maybe come back to 5 Defenders…

I’m still new to this “new soccersim”’ hehehehe but I guess there’s something to be with it

May 20, 2013 14:01

78 posts(s)

Thanks Daniel, also tried that, which ended up in a 4-1 loss. I’m in a free fall now with 6 losses in a row. This is nothing to do anymore with bad luck, this is starting to become BS….

May 20, 2013 16:08

61 posts(s)

#$%@ man!!! I feel kinda guilty…. heheh

no more " great ideas " hahaha

May 20, 2013 19:23

609 posts(s)

It isn’t BS, just get the stamina back upwards to 96+

May 21, 2013 13:17

78 posts(s)

LOl @ Daniel i can never be mad at the king of Luxembourg (SS) :)

@Vaugn well it kinda is. I see other teams with stamina like that and they keep winning while they have a lesser squad. Also, like when your stamina is 85-93 you forget how to play football and lose to relegation candidates?

But i’m up for 2 wins in a row now :P

May 21, 2013 13:56

609 posts(s)

Players who have many matches in there legs (for example league + CL) will play most of the time worse then when they are totally fit (100%). Thry still know how to do it, but will do less cause they are tired.

May 21, 2013 22:04

61 posts(s)

hahahahahahaha good one =)

Forums FastTicker