Forums FastTicker

Come spend your budget before the reset!

Subscribe to Come spend your budget before the reset! 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 21, 2013 14:20

678 posts(s)

I’m up for a new challange, so I took over Manchester United. Check out the roster, since I listed some players pretty cheap if you ask me. I’ll admit, they aren’t that great :), but perhaps for some depth in your team or whatever, they might be usefull!

If you find them too expensive now, perhaps check the free transfer in a while, since they might end up there then :)

Regards,
Sly

February 21, 2013 19:08

803 posts(s)

You just stole my “next” team :P

My plan B was to return to Portugal but now you’re in England I’ll have to change this plan too, Division 1 it is…

February 21, 2013 21:21

116 posts(s)

i want spend my budget with Alfonso Plazuela.
Could be?

:P

February 22, 2013 08:51

678 posts(s)

@Filipe: You had your time and success with Manchester United, give someone else a chance to do some great things with it :). Also, it’s not just me who moved to England. “We all” joined England :). Charles Cimitier also just joined, but we made a choice to start from Div2 to make it a challange. Man U was relegating to div2, so I went for it. It will however be a great challange I think with this new Economy. My board won’t be happy with the relegation (which i obiously had no part in), so I will probebly get a shitty budget and lose board points :(.

But hey, ‘we’ wanted a new and real challange and some time ago someone said here on the forum, it’s only a real challange to join a div2 team in england and then promote and win prizes :). I’m sure you can think of someone who could have said that :).

@Felix: I plan on promoting as fast as possible to div1, so I’m affraid I’m going to have to keep some of the older high shooting attackers.

February 22, 2013 13:39

803 posts(s)

Wow, the gang is all here, I have been somewhat away these days, but with the competition the league will have It will certainly be an incentive :D

Next stop: Middlesbrough :D

February 23, 2013 10:12

678 posts(s)

Nice one :). Middlesbrough was in my thoughts aswell, since I managed it for like 4 years in Managersim (in eurotest)

Forums FastTicker