Forums FastTicker

worth a look?

Subscribe to worth a look? 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 03, 2012 15:10

296 posts(s)

By being bored in work and looking around the game i saw lcd quito top of Ecuador league. Their manager was sacked from bayern from being inactive and took over lcd quito. Now hes returned to bayern and two ticks after that a new manager with no history takes over. Looks like a double account to me. Then again could be innocent.

September 03, 2012 19:50

828 posts(s)

yeh i thought this also but didnt say anything so i wouldnt get any more bs from ppl

September 04, 2012 13:27

301 posts(s)

i think the admins encourage us helping them out in finding cheats, but i think its best to do it via private message in game to danilo or gabriel instead of the forums. This way, if we’re wrong, no one takes it personally :)

September 07, 2012 23:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Joseppi. Yes, we do encourage help from you guys. As Charles pointed out private messages are usually a better idea.

That said, the new manager is not related to the previous manager, but he is linked to a different network of managers who has been under investigation more than once, so it’s worth mentioning. Of course, he/they could be innocent and just playing “by the rules” now, I’m not pointing fingers, just saying this particular network has done some wrongs in the past.

Cheers

Forums FastTicker