Forums FastTicker

The Newcastle School

Subscribe to The Newcastle School 4 post(s), 1 voice(s)

November 25, 2011 12:09

803 posts(s)

As usual I’d like to have this topic for information about my new team Newcastle United. As I did with Manchester and Guimarães I’ll be posting news, offers, and of course advertising my players :D

Also as I did in Manchester the first years I want to have a good flow of players coming in and out the team, as I’ve been saying I consider myself (and others consider me too :p) a good promising players searcher and every player I add to the team goes by a careful research on their history so I can have an idea of their potential. That to say the players you can bought from me are players I could have in my team improving and being in the fight for any competition. You can check my history in Manchester and see the players I sold by this time when I was there, I think no one regrets making a deal with me and many of those players turned out to be even better than the ones I had in Manchester, and I think I did a nice job with the team still…

Also as I did with the Manchester’s topic I’ll keep a record of the players I sold so I can keep track with them and you can see how they improve, a good deal is when both parts are happy with the result so I really like when my players become the best in their new teams and in the game.

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/177

Be free to mail me if you doubt any player I have in the team (all of them are available for sale at the same price level the others). I can explain why every player is on the team (why they have potential) so you can be more certain in dealing.

Cheers

December 06, 2011 12:41

803 posts(s)

Several players were listed for loan, I’m willing to have them out for loan at least for 3 seasons so even if they become the best players in the world you can still count with them for that period… All them are improving good as are my main team players, take a look, I may lower the coach level requirement, just mail me if youre interested.

All the players now listed for transfer are not improving so they are listed for the lowest price the board allows, they still can be a good option for smaller teams or teams in new countries, my suggestion is Mads Heese, a nice player to use as M+1…

All the other players in the team are improving and available for transfer, just mail me if youre interested…

December 07, 2011 14:50

803 posts(s)

A group of players were loaned to Mjällby in Sweden, the new home of Berhan Karagoez, I hope they can bring him many achievements in the time they will be there, as I said they can be loaned for at least 3 seasons if the loaner wants, just too keep record this ones were loaned turn 79 of season 62.

Two more excellent mids to go, I may be listing other players as they improve, only the best of them get loaned so no point in listing the less improved.

January 02, 2012 14:06

803 posts(s)

New open market window in Newcastle, players are now looking much better and some alreay give a more clear view of their future. I’m open to sell many players, just send me and email, we can talk about any player.

Forums FastTicker