Forums FastTicker

Portsmouth

Subscribe to Portsmouth 9 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 26, 2011 12:32

340 posts(s)

Just took over, 260k in the bank, a bankruptcy is imminent for sure.

Interesting to see what will happen, I will not lower coaching levels to free cash to see how will the game handle lack of funds..

BK

October 26, 2011 12:46

803 posts(s)

Now youre jumping from team to team? :P You must have an bankrupt attraction thing :P

October 28, 2011 11:42

340 posts(s)

Money somehow appears as if by magic, I am not sure what is going on, the club refuses to go bankrupt?!

Maybe a suggestion to when managers jumping from club to club, their reputation/rank could be lowered, so they have less chances of landing jobs in the future when they just jump from club to club? I am sure some sort of penalty should be applied.

BK

October 30, 2011 16:11

340 posts(s)

The magic has gone, stay tuned for the explanation of what happens when money reaches 0, 78k at the moment.

BK

October 30, 2011 19:24

803 posts(s)

I think Gabriel already cleared that, the game removes one player from your team and you get the value he was worth, the player simply disappears, cant be hired from someone else. Anyway you have so many players that could be sold in the market you don’t need to go bankrupt… I have 6M in Newcastle but cant sell anyone but the average defender…

November 01, 2011 08:27

340 posts(s)

so a strategy would be:
1. get team to 30 players
2. lower the coaching, freeing money
3. buy expensive players cheaply

:)

Sounds really bad if that is the case, ie a player disappearing and you get some money for him. I guess it’s a quick solution though.

And you are right, club does manage to avoid bankruptcy at the moment.

BK

November 01, 2011 12:10

301 posts(s)

have any players been removed from your team?

November 01, 2011 13:38

803 posts(s)

Just one correction, before the board removes the players they will lower the coaching level so only when it reaches 0 and you still have money problems they will remove a player and give you money.

Don’t think it is worth it, and defenatly not worth the time to do that, lots of good players in free transfers and some others listed almost for free so no need for money really, it would be faster with money, but it is still possible, Newcastle account is now 3M :D

November 07, 2011 00:31

803 posts(s)

I just tried to do the bankrupt thing, big mistake :D The board sells a random player in your team so you can get 20M as you can get 1M and have no way of getting the couching level up again lol

Well, Aaron Hardyman, just got his price reduced to half :D He’s still improving but already worth the 10M

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/179010

Forums FastTicker