Forums FastTicker

Leaving Manchester United

Subscribe to Leaving Manchester United 18 post(s), 9 voice(s)

October 20, 2011 21:54

803 posts(s)

After 16 seasons with Manchester I think it is time for a new challenge, I’ll be leaving the team at the end of this season. I leave with the feeling of mission accomplished, won most of the domestic titles and in my opinion made Manchester one of the more consistent teams playing the CL.

I’m hoping Manchester gets a good manager (and so the reason for this post) as I think it still is the best team in England and one of the best in Europe. Many of the 24-26 players are still improving and have my full confidence in their future so the team can be fighting for every competition at least some 7, 8 seasons without much effort. In any case the 180M back account can provide an easy substitution of the older players :D
I’ll make sure to let you know the turn I’ll leave (it will depend on how well CL goes) so everyone interested in getting the team can apply.

As for me time is to start a new team from nothing (or almost), I’ll start a team in Division 1 (England), some great managers have already started teams there now so I think the time is perfect for competing with them since the very beginning of our teams…

Cheers

October 21, 2011 07:21

678 posts(s)

To be honoust, Spain is the place to be if you want to have a real challange in the league. Most of the “known good managers” went there :). They are all still building aswell, so you can all be “ready” at about the same time.

October 21, 2011 08:22

340 posts(s)

Congrats Filipe.
I can only speak well of Filipe, being an outstanding manager and great person, always willing to talk about anything in the game. Great Manager, great Person.

Looking forward to compete against you in Div1 :)

BK

October 21, 2011 09:14

299 posts(s)

The rest of us in England pray that the new manager at United can be half as good as Filipe and keep some consistency. The new manager should realize that with latest French exodus to Spain, England has a golden opportunity to claim the number 1 spot, and therefore enjoy the best youth pool in this world.

October 21, 2011 10:16

803 posts(s)

Sly I considered that too, but I dont think it would be good for the game, I think some of the best managers in England would follow me and than there would be no challenge for Spain to dominate… This way we keep things balanced, I think the fight will be between England and Spain but France for sure wont let it be that easy so the competition in Europe promises to be intense

October 21, 2011 11:59

639 posts(s)

Donator

Actually Holland might be tougher than England or Spain right now. But maybe I should make a seperate posting about that.

October 21, 2011 13:46

678 posts(s)

@filipe: what best managers in england? :). There is only 2, and I doubt cardiff will join spain. He finally has a real team again :)

October 21, 2011 15:24

301 posts(s)

I agree with filipe, i did not join spain to dominate the entire world… whats the point of a good challenge if everyone comes to spain lol!
i wanted to start fresh, was with auxerre for 35 seasons… it was time…

filipe, one thing i’ve come to the conclusion, the incoming manager will probably destroy your team :P

October 21, 2011 16:27

22 posts(s)

And what about Turkey ? ;o)

October 21, 2011 18:54

678 posts(s)

yeah Filipe, please accept the fact your old team will be destroyed. It happend to all us ex france managers :)

October 25, 2011 12:05

803 posts(s)

@Dimitri and Antonin
No ofense but you guys are dead wrong, I’ll gladly discuss this with you but for me a competitive league must have almost all teams human managed, 6-7 top teams that can fight for the title and still make a good contribution for their country in the international leagues. Holland or Turkey have none of this, England and Spain are becoming more and more like that, France has been there for many seasons but I think will not keep this way without the managers that gone to Spain.

@Dhimiter, Charles and Sly
You probably right but I hope some good manager sees this as a challenge to prove you wrong :D We already created a great pressure on him and he’s not even in the team yet lol It isn’t a job for anyone…

October 28, 2011 08:51

803 posts(s)

As the season is ending sooner than I wanted I’ll leave Manchester on turn 130. Many of the young players surprised me with crazy improvements this last days so the future seems even more bright than what I’ve imagined…

For those who want to start over come join us in Division 1, Ricardo Ramos already came from Brazil to Coventry and I know many others are coming at the end of the season, take your chance and compete with us since the very beginning…

October 28, 2011 16:33

803 posts(s)

I’m the new manager of Newcastle United so the job in Manchester is no open :D

Newcastle has all players for sale at crazy prices, also the team star Aaron Hardyman, a nice defender listed for 10M… Just check and take it :D

October 29, 2011 09:30

828 posts(s)

i always knew you were scum ftm

October 30, 2011 13:15

301 posts(s)

whats with felipe santos getting fired? any reason for that?

maybe this is the wrong thread to start this topic of conversation…

October 30, 2011 23:25

639 posts(s)

Donator

Maybe yes, but I’ll continue here anyway. This is interesting:

138 Felipe Santos - - Manager fired by Admins.
136 Felipe Santos => Gabriel Cesario Damiano Assunção 2103327 Transfered from Gama to Emmen

October 31, 2011 15:55

301 posts(s)

lets wait and see the input from the game masters….

November 01, 2011 21:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, wrong topic, but I’ll answer anyway :-)

Felipe Santos told me he had a second account (Nuno Lopes) so I blocked the second account but let him keep Marseille instead of Gama.

Cheers.

Forums FastTicker