Forums FastTicker

Help please - player values

Subscribe to Help please - player values 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 30, 2011 10:58

47 posts(s)

Hi

I would like to continue the discussion on player’s market value as opposed to their estimated value.

The disparity (as I’ve been told) is due to the estimated value including ‘secondary’ skills and some assumption that young players are still improving.

The youth/improving side of things can be judged by watching the player’s development and seeing how many games have been played.

So, my questions is more about primary and secondary skills.

Can someone please provide (or point me towards) a list of primary and secondary skills for GKs, DEFs, MIDs and FWDs?

Thanks

:)

September 30, 2011 11:28

340 posts(s)

When you put it that way, it’s no fun playing the game, just go by heart! ;)

Seriously basically when a player is as good as possible in everything he would be a better player than a player having just 100 in say keeping and bellow 80 in speed, control , passing etc.

Just think about the skills and what they do.
Passing is something all players have benefit of doing really well, dribble is good for better shot attempts, speed and control is very important as well.

Just look at the last 5 seasons champion league cup winners squads and you’ll see a pattern.

But again it spoils the fun of the game if you chose to play like that.

BK

September 30, 2011 14:53

609 posts(s)

The fun is to be the best :)

Primary is ofc D > tackle, M > passing, A > shooting. The secondaries where i mostly aim for is control and dribble. Goalkeepers is ofc keeping + speed mostly (this determites the stopping power).

Forums FastTicker