Forums FastTicker

Looking for a Mr/MAr/MCr player +31

Subscribe to Looking for a Mr/MAr/MCr player +31 25 post(s), 9 voice(s)

September 14, 2011 19:12

609 posts(s)

Hi there,

If anyone wants to sell there right midfielder who is 31 or older and with a min. of below stats, then please leave a reply or send me an ingame msg.

Passing: 90+
Shooting: 90+
Speed: 85+
Dribble: 90+
Control: 90+

Edit: I’m not looking for players below 31 or below these stats. If you have any below don’t bother posting or msging me cause i ain’t looking for it.

September 15, 2011 01:28

828 posts(s)

i have those but at age 25
take a look

September 15, 2011 11:36

803 posts(s)

If you have the mid Vaughn is asking contact me too, I’ll give you more money :D

September 15, 2011 11:58

609 posts(s)

Will you pay more then 50m for an old player? :)

September 15, 2011 12:04

803 posts(s)

I’ve paid 150M for a 31yo midfielder remember? :P

September 15, 2011 12:54

678 posts(s)

yeah but he was worth every penny :), as most players seem to be with a Tigre history :)

September 15, 2011 14:04

51 posts(s)

Ariel Veron can go if there is a big load of money :)

September 15, 2011 14:56

241 posts(s)

I bet there is hanfull of players to your criteria maybe none, why dont you just use your scouts and contact the managers directly

September 15, 2011 16:25

609 posts(s)

some managers are to lazy to respond it seems :) and this is my last resort.

September 15, 2011 17:39

678 posts(s)

I can confirm this. I send out tons of e-mails. With nice kind words and request. Sometimes with suggested offers. Alot….and I meen ALOT of managers don’t even simply answer “No not intrested”. They simply don’t answer. I understand not all managers are as active as others, but I consider it very rude to not just answer someones e-mail.

September 15, 2011 18:47

340 posts(s)

btw, what is wrong with the in-game search function?

if the issue is managers not answering you in-game mails, what makes you think they will read this exactly post in this forum and start trading? :)

No, seriously I would like to know how you did think there?

BK

September 15, 2011 19:04

301 posts(s)

Nothing is wrong, but unless scouting is at 10 he can’t use it all the time…

This way, its posted, everyone sees it and voila :)

September 15, 2011 19:13

828 posts(s)

more people need to come on the forums

September 15, 2011 19:46

678 posts(s)

I am not trying to convince them to aswer e-mails Berkan. I merely confirmed vaughn his point and I understand his frustation. I realize I could have kept this information to myself, seeing it benefits nobody :). Just wanted to state the obvious, with no real concequence intended :). Off course I was not assuming that “he who does not read mails” would suddenly read this and think to himself “oh my god….he’s talking about me, i better start answering my e-mails!!”

September 15, 2011 20:20

803 posts(s)

Well the topic is quite active so maybe Vaughn actually gets some deal with it lol

*SOME CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMINS*
People usually answer to my emails, unfortunately most times the answer is only “NOT FOR SALE” lol

September 16, 2011 09:08

609 posts(s)

People who respond here on the forum and don’t respond on an in-game mail. That’s why i post here :)

Come people, be a little polite and atleast write something back. Something like “to low”, ’not interested" is enough for me.

September 16, 2011 09:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not interested ;-)

September 16, 2011 09:44

828 posts(s)

check out my team and buy a mid then sorry i dont meet your 31 or older but i meet the better…… all your skill req

September 16, 2011 10:22

340 posts(s)

why not make a suggestion out of it?

Why not if a player is viewed X number of teams or, is in the player list of managers, indicates on the players page that this and that manager/club is interested in this player?
Also that can be indicated in the squad list by an icon or something?

I think it’s a shame we can not make bids on players not listed in the transfer list, and on the other hand I understand that managers do not want to get 20 requests on players every day, but having a passive indication of who is interested and then from the players page perhaps send a message to all who are interested in the player could be quite fun, what do you guys think?

BK

September 16, 2011 12:19

241 posts(s)

Berhan guess you got inspired from dating web sites..like seeing how many chicks visited your profile hahaaha ; ) i like the suggestion by the way

September 16, 2011 12:57

609 posts(s)

lolllll! let’s make a bar at the player: How hot is he? Rate from 1 to 10 :D

September 16, 2011 13:02

803 posts(s)

Well, in FM if you have a player in your hotlist it is seen in the player’s info your team has interest in him… Could be interesting and maybe not hard to implement as we already have the hotlists…

September 16, 2011 15:52

678 posts(s)

uuh? Then my name would almost be with every single player that is 90avr :). I have 100+ names in there :).

I think it might become a bit messy. Also…. I don’t want to share with the rest of the community who I am tracing. So I do not like the idea of linking the hotlist to the player. A button or something about showing intrest I do find intresting.

September 16, 2011 19:47

828 posts(s)

yes have the option to click on a link on the player page that says “tell player you are interested”

keep the hotlist as is label the section in the player page “transfer rumors” lol

September 17, 2011 03:51

340 posts(s)

@amacb :) I have no idea what you are talking about, do you really want to go there?

This can be done 2 ways:
A) in the background, system knows you are interested as soon as you have clicked on the player detail inf and/or his history
B) by actively indicating that you are interested (hotlist)

It is all about concepts of what looking at a players details mean represented in real life:
- something you research on the internet?
- talking with your scout about him?
- talking to his agent/club?
And so on, you get the point.

BK

Forums FastTicker