Forums FastTicker

Bordeaux Attackers

Subscribe to Bordeaux Attackers 8 post(s), 5 voice(s)

August 21, 2011 20:44

31 posts(s)

Hey all,

Just took over at Bordeaux for legendary Dirk Woestenborghs and noticed his abundance of riches. I’m hoping to let go of some high quality attackers to make room for some other needs. A few are listed but if something else is of interest, please send me a PM.

Cheers.

August 21, 2011 22:27

637 posts(s)

Enjoy Bordeaux Hank. Looks like I did something wrong with the ‘holiday mode’. I thought I set it right. Half a day too late :( Pity I can’t enjoy my new formed team.
I’ll have to started all over again now :’(

August 22, 2011 03:02

104 posts(s)

The holiday mode not working

August 22, 2011 07:48

637 posts(s)

Are you saying I lost my teams (Bordeaux and Torino) due to a bug Lince? Did you have problems too?

August 22, 2011 11:38

104 posts(s)

Yes, I can t activate the vacation mode,

August 22, 2011 11:59

116 posts(s)

The holiday mode works very well, but if you enter in a dimension, you lost the both holiday mode.

Do you access Torino, while take a time from Bordeaux?

August 22, 2011 12:17

637 posts(s)

It can’t work like that Felix. Otherwise you can never be on holiday mode in both dimensions on the same time.

I first went on holiday mode with Bordeaux and afterwards I logged in for Torino to activate the holiday mode there. In both dimensions I was fired.

Anyway, I just want to prevent of being fired again when I go on vacation again. :)

August 22, 2011 12:24

678 posts(s)

Stop going on vacation you lazy bump!! :)

This topic also was made for another reason I believe :). Not to discuss potential bugs in the game. There is another forum for this.

Forums FastTicker