Forums FastTicker

Looking for goalkeeper

Subscribe to Looking for goalkeeper 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

August 12, 2011 11:25

678 posts(s)

Any team out there who either has an older goalkeeper or a spare goalkeeper they don’t mind selling? I’m not rich so, if you ask 50+ I can’t buy him.

August 12, 2011 16:36

609 posts(s)

50+ pm me :)

August 13, 2011 16:08

828 posts(s)

take a look at my 27 year old

August 13, 2011 21:29

678 posts(s)

I’m affraid he doesn’t look like the improvement I’m looking for compared to my current goalkeeper. It would only be a small upgrade at best :(

August 30, 2011 10:17

803 posts(s)

See you found your keeper, let me use your post to advertise mines still :D

Two great keepers for sale, both still improving but already great keeping and speed skilled (most important ones). I was improving 3 keepers to make sure one of them would be good enough to replace Borges but it seems they all can be as good as him, lucky me its time to make some money :D

Prices wont change much because this are top quality keepers, the kind you need if you’re thinking of fighting for the big leagues, the kind you wont find elsewhere too…

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/175

September 02, 2011 19:40

803 posts(s)

If you haven’t notice both selling keepers just improved their speed. Paiva improved 1 point, Delcroix 3 making 100 speed :D

Many offers have come but no one seems to be willing to pay the prices I ask, I admit they have high prices but the fact is you wont find keepers like this at the market, they are listed for teams that fight for everything and want to continue fighting, if you don’t plan to do that don’t need a keeper like this, there are many weaker ones for a much lower price…

September 03, 2011 07:52

637 posts(s)

If you can’t pay Filipe’s goalkeepers take a look at Evaristo Bustamante (Malaga). ;-)
He isn’t that good as Paiva and Delcroix but he also has a 93 keeping and 93 speed. He certainly will save the points for you. Bustamante is still improving and probably he will improve when playing for a 1st league team. He played he’s whole life in 2nd division and deserves better. Take a look. He’s cheap for a young promising goalkeeper.

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/192793

Forums FastTicker