Forums FastTicker

Libertadores Bug

Subscribe to Libertadores Bug 14 post(s), 7 voice(s)

June 26, 2011 20:57

23 posts(s)

Group 4: Tigre, Gama, Grémio, São Caetano… Tigre and Gama gow throw the quarters.
And one of the games is…. Gama vs Tigre ???
Strange draw.

June 28, 2011 09:28

23 posts(s)

Agora em Português…

A farsa da Libertadores.
Esta época com as ‘desculpas’ arranjadas à pressa… quatro equipas argentinas nas meias-finais…. bom para subir a média do país no ranking.

June 28, 2011 10:56

803 posts(s)

Both developers are Brazilian so its hard to believe it was premeditated… Gabriel said the group selection will be fixed when more countries are added, I dont know how hard it is but maybe until that the group selection could be done has it was in the past: 1-5-9-13 ; 2-6-10-14 and so on, where each number means the team quality

June 28, 2011 11:06

678 posts(s)

I think 1 thing is quite annoying. I’ve had it in Cl and this season again in EL. When going to the quaters i don’t think you should be playing a team from your own group YET AGAIN. That’s just silly.

June 28, 2011 11:18

803 posts(s)

Another reason why for now we should have the old system, the way it is now there will be things like this every season and it only brings unnecessary pressure for new countries (witch I think should be added with time and patience).

June 28, 2011 11:22

23 posts(s)

@Filipe: I not saying that it was premeditated… but it must be fixed. Gabriel explain me that they wanted to avoid games with two teams of the same country. Ok, I understand that but for example, in my group stage there were 3 brasilian teams and one from argentina. I lose the game… libertadores quarters was good to increase some of my youth players… but as Sly wrote above… is quite annoying and silly.

June 29, 2011 00:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The problem is that by adding the rule to avoid same country matches as much as possible I removed the rule that prevented teams from the same group to face each other in the next stage. I know, it is silly, but it was too complicated to keep both and there was a lot of pressure to implement the same country avoidance.

@Filipe: I agree new countries should be added with time and patience, but 1 more european and 1 or 2 South American countries should be enough.

June 29, 2011 09:30

678 posts(s)

Sorry but, who voted on that “same country” thingy? I think it’s more silly to play the same team from your group then playing someone from your own country. I don’t care about facing a french team in the quaters at all. Facing the same team from my own group is just UNREALISTIC.

I personally would like to have a vote or something to see this changed. It’s just stupid.

June 29, 2011 14:22

42 posts(s)

I think this should work like real libertadores. Example: best 1st against worst 2nd, no matter if they belong to the same group/country.

July 11, 2011 07:27

32 posts(s)

You have to look at it through the country ranking perspective.

The sooner a team from a determined country gets eliminated, the lesser chances the country will have to earn more points.

And if the country ranking really does have any influence on the youth academy (in reality we don’t quite distinguish that), then it does have a practical value.

But I understand where you are coming from because first and second places in the brazilian league always get Tigre on their group.

July 14, 2011 13:37

23 posts(s)

Group 4: Tigre, Gama, Grémio, São Caetano.

I’ve a strange feeling that i already saw something like this…

Five brasilian teams, four groups, 3 of them are in group 4 and 2 are in group 3.

July 14, 2011 14:29

803 posts(s)

lol if it keeps going like this not even the “French Monster” can beat this “lucky Argentine”

July 14, 2011 19:05

678 posts(s)

We’ll see about that :). Tobad Valenciennes got “slightly” unlucky not to make it through to the group phase….

Don’t forget the french teams are slaughtering each other in the league. Seems any team can lose to anyone and beat anyone. All teams are very close together

July 15, 2011 12:11

116 posts(s)

Tigre stamina is over.
Dont worry Brazilians.

Forums FastTicker