Forums FastTicker

Natan Maia

Subscribe to Natan Maia 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 23, 2011 13:05

296 posts(s)

Questioning this players 100mil transfer, maybe i dont understand some players thinking but i just cant see the value here.

Just thought id bring it up for other peoples opinions.

Cheers

June 23, 2011 13:47

639 posts(s)

Donator

Don’t see it either, but I’m sure there are more managers who have paid too much for players (without being a cheater).

The manager used to manage Everton (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_info/892) but this club (not the English one) seems to be removed (I suppose to avoid confusion).

By the way, are you a lurker in Fastticker Joseph?

June 23, 2011 13:53

296 posts(s)

Haha i used to manage a few teams in there but couldnt keep up with the pace of the fastticks! Well not well enough to create a title winning team.

Was considering giving a team in Chile ago as its low maintenance, hence i checked Cobresals latest transfer dealings. =)

June 23, 2011 17:56

639 posts(s)

Donator

Ah, you want to play in the weakest (easiest) league possible? Chile or maybe Russia.

You could also consider Almere, Den Bosch or ADO Den Haag in Holland. The job of getting talents has been done, main job there is to schedule friendlies and to have patience.

June 24, 2011 11:17

678 posts(s)

I think we should look into this, because this isn’t a very realistic transfer price and it doesn’t look like it’s part of a player+cash deal. I’ve done that in the past and then you just pay a higher amount to each other just to make nobody interferes with your transfer.

June 26, 2011 16:49

296 posts(s)

Yeah playing in the easier league was my plan for fastticker, if i had the time to play it i would choose a different league. Decided completely agaisnt it though and just gonna stick to Mediumtick.

I agree with sly though, this transfer should be looked at.

Forums FastTicker