Forums FastTicker

Eye on the Tigres

Subscribe to Eye on the Tigres 38 post(s), 15 voice(s)

August 13, 2011 22:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Even though we have a system to reverse transfers it is only good for some particular cases, for others it involves a lot of manual processes, that’s why we usually don’t do that. I’ll improve that so we undo these things in the future, this particular one unfortunately will stay as it is.

August 16, 2011 12:20

301 posts(s)

Why is Carpegiani Paulo allowed to return right away and pick up a team?

I agree that a “1 strike and your out” kind of deal might be a bit too harsh, but seriously? this guy was fired by admins for cheating, and yet comes right back a few days later and picks up another team…

August 16, 2011 13:56

104 posts(s)

And a great team that other manager deserve without cheating…

August 16, 2011 22:59

828 posts(s)

keep an eye on the only manager in chile. he offered me 50m for klos and yet he sells equal players for 100m and a shitty player he has listed for 60m and he wasnt even willing to pay 67-70m for a player i marked down 20m just for him in order to negotiate. he sells crap players and ppl buy them at ridiculous prices. maybe if he had skill he would manage a team in a league WITH human managers

August 17, 2011 00:19

301 posts(s)

agreed with davison. Alencar Mentges has been caught in the past cheating… no surprise if he starts again…

August 17, 2011 09:00

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Regarding Carpegiani Paulo, it’s better to keep cheaters on our radar and hope they’ve learned their lessons than to ban their users and have to track a newly created cheating user.

Let’s keep an eye at Alencar Mentges…

August 18, 2011 14:16

4 posts(s)

Donator

Besides returning to the game. Carpegiani Paulo return and take just the best team of Portugal. I want to believe that it’s just coincidence that when he was looking a team, V Guimarães was free.

August 18, 2011 16:13

828 posts(s)

yeh thats some bs right there should make him manage a div 2 team

Forums FastTicker