Forums FastTicker

Improvements / Melhorias

Subscribe to Improvements / Melhorias 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 19, 2011 20:05

9 posts(s)

How not to get any feedback from moderators I’m posting again.

Hello everybody, as I am a coach of old, I come to propose some improvements for things to become clearer in the game. See what you think?

As the game’s goal is to get as close to reality, let’s try inta … rs

1 – The national champion of cup has to have in place garatina international crown. Example cup champion Brazil has to have a guaranteed place in the Libertadores and so it follows the example for all countries.
Since then, the game opens up more chances for weaker teams in another division or a place in the Libertadores and thus make the national crown becomes more challenging.
The league is entitled to four seats …. decreases to 3 and a release for the Cup champion and if the Cup champion is among the most open 3 then yes a vacancy for the liberators. Changing the league will be played tb.

2 – Generate a play-off in the cups. So already we can see who can get if we go by the current opponent and plan ateh the Final. With this improvement could have a better management and planning team.

3 – Accept the friendly was a good choice to accept all the invitations just could not select the tactics to be used in friendlies, however we accept all friendlies since then he has to change tactics …. inta remained the same.

4 – Libertradores still remains poor method of selecting teams. Let us for some suggestions on this topic. Heating system also deserves a play-off after the group stage.
A-Why not let a random system, so in one year can fall into the group of death and the other group of “life”. B-Select as the head champions league and then distribute the other teams. C-Play-off here’s a question. Incidentally this stage the company is telling the group stage, as happens in reality? The 1 × 8, 2 × 7 3 × 6, 4 × 5. Before I think that was so, today I do not know. I think if so, the dispute in the group stage is much higher. Everyone will want to have the best campaign to get the worst of the campaign.

Well folks, let’s see what the comment and any proposed change will come into play. After Enho other details. Let the best game Rubysoccer administration.

Hugs

Como não recebi nenhum retorno dos moderadores estou postando novamente.

Olá pessoal, como sou um treinador das antigas, venho propor algumas melhorias para que as coisas fiquem mais claras no jogo. Vejam o que acham ?

Como o objetivo do jogo é chegar o mais próximo da realidade, intão vamos tentar … rs

1- O campeão do copa nacional tem que ter vaga garatina na copa internacional. Exemplo o campeão da copa do Brasil tem que ter vaga garantida na Libertadores e assim segue o exemplo para todos países.
Sendo que assim, o jogo abre mais chances para times mais fracos ou de outra divisão conseguir uma vaga na libertadores e assim fazer com que a copa nacional fique mais disputada.
O liga nacional dá direito a 4 vagas …. diminui para 3 e libera uma para o campeão da copa e caso o campeão da copa estiver entre os 3 aí sim abre mais uma vaga para a libertadores. Mudando a liga tb vai ficar disputada.

2- Gerar um play-off nas copas. Assim já conseguimos saber quem podemos pegar se passarmos pelo atual adversário e planejar ateh a Final. Com esta melhoria conseguimos ter uma melhor gestão e planejamento do time.

3- Aceitar amistosos ficou boa a opção de aceitar todos os convites só não consegui selecionar a tática que será utilizada nos amistosos, por mais que aceitamos todos amistosos de uma vez depois tem que mudar a tática …. intão ficou na mesma.

4- Libertradores, ainda continua ruim o método de seleçãos dos times. Vamos para algumas sugestões sobre este tema. Aque também merece um sistema de play-off depois da fase de grupo.
A- Porque não deixar um sistema aleatório, sendo assim em um ano podemos cair no grupo da morte e no outro o grupo da “vida”. B- Selecionar como cabeça os campeões da liga e depois distribuir os outros times. C- Play-off aqui vai uma pergunta. Por acaso nesta fase esta contando a companha da fase de grupo, como acontece na realidade? O 1 × 8, 2 × 7, 3 × 6, 4 × 5. Antes me parece que era assim, hoje não sei. Acho que se for assim, a disputa na fase de grupos fica bem maior. Todo mundo vai querer ter a melhor campanha para pegar o da pior campanha.

Bom pessoal, vamos ver qual é o comentário e se alguma mudança proposta vai entrar no jogo. Depois enho outros detalhes. Vamos deixar o Rubysoccer o melhor jogo de administração online.

Abraços

May 19, 2011 20:52

803 posts(s)

The first topic you sugest may be true in Barzil but the portuguese cup winer only garantee a place in Europa League, not CL. I’m guessing there are diferent criteria so it probably would take a long time and work to implement that, IMO there are more important things that need to be deal before going to that kind of details.

Cheers

May 19, 2011 22:41

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Here are my thoughts and comments:

1 – As Filipe pointed out the rules are not the same for all countries and even though we plan to make it closer to reality that’s not a high priority right now.

2 – We plan to have the play-offs generated from start, it would be much more fun to plan ahead.

3 – That’s the easiest one from your suggestions, I’ll try to implement that as soon as possible.

4 – Each group in the international cups is supposed to have 2 “strong” teams and 2 “weak” teams. Of course sometimes the difference between the strong and weak is not big. In the round right after the group stage the first placed teams play against the second placed teams, randomly. After that it’s always best vs worst, randomly. A play-off structure created right after the group stage (or even before!) would be very interesting.

Thanks for your suggestions!

May 20, 2011 15:10

9 posts(s)

I appreciate the position of the moderators.

I noticed that the third item suggested already been implemented, not tested yet …. lol … let’s wait for next season. Gabriel, on the fourth item, I would like some clarification, not wanting to be boring, but let the game more clear to everyone. C’mon … lol It may have been coincidence but the previous two seasons the following occurred. Let me show you an example without naming names of the teams. General classification after the group phase of the Group X Team A Team D Team C Team B General classification after the group phase of the Group Y Team 1 Team 2 Team 4 Team 3

The next stage was so.

Team D x Team A Team 2 x Team 1

That is the next stage you will face the team ranked in your group?

If it is indeed this logic, the teams that fall in the group of Tigers would be better to spare his players to other competitions, because it will be eliminated in the next round even. Do not you think?

Remember that the liberators are literally a pain, because such a team called the Tigers. I will not go into more detail on this team, no matter how he plays that speak honestly, I honestly do not believe.

For the Group A and B has never Brazilians? Why valuing teams managed by computers than by users? As much as these teams will be elimiados pass easily once they encounter a Chacarita, CRB, Fluminense, and of course not to mention the FAKE TIGERS. I’m waiting for the play-offs ….. eh will be very good …. atiualização this. Thanks Alvaro

May 20, 2011 15:41

51 posts(s)

Totally agree with you! This is the most important thing that moderators need to fix.

May 22, 2011 00:24

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I think things will get better as soon as we have more countries (and 8 groups instead of 4). I’ll review the logic behind these competitions when we expand them.
Cheers!

May 28, 2011 15:41

18 posts(s)

Hey all.. My first time here in this forum.

I would like to say that I’m from old school (Soccersim, first version..), and both games are really similar. In SS we had a lot of good things and here we have good improvements, but here the rules for Libertadores and Sulamericana really need to be changed. As I don’t pay attention to Europa side, I’m not the best one to say about their competition.

In south america, the libertadores is really boring, not because Tigre win everytime, but because the strongest teams die in 2 groups, probably this situation would be more dificult for Tigre if we could have balanced groups with all the strongest teams having chances to playoffs. The same situation happens in Sulamericana but not so intense, because the teams from Argentina and Brasil are weaker and the groups are balanced by themselves.

The truth is that in south america we don’t have a lot “strong” that make so hard to make a rule as said above. In fact we have 3 in argentina, 3 or 4 in Brazil and 1 in Chile. The funny is that you can see all these teams now in group 3 and 4. So, this rule for 2 “strong” and 2 “weak” doesn’t exist.

Below I will show the nowadays “strong” teams, divided by groups and suggest a rule that can be done for Libertadores and Sulamericana to make the competition be more balanced.

Group 1: Tigre
Group 2: Gremio, Fluminense, Chacaritas
Group 3: Talleres, São Caetano, Gama
Group 4: Vitória, CRB, Cobresal
Group 5: Others from Argentina and Brazil.

So, as you can see, we don’t have a lot of great teams that make so hard to create a rule to balance the competition, so below you can see an suggestion.

Group 1:
1st place from Argentina
1st strongest team from qualify (or 4th place from Brazil if qualified)
1st place from Chile or Paraguay
6th strongest team from qualify

Group 2:
1st place from Brazil
2nd strongest team from qualify (or 4th place from Argentina if qualified)
1st place from Chile or Paraguay
5th strongest team from qualify

Group 3:
2nd place from Argentina
3rd place from Brazil
3th strongest team from qualify (or 5th place from Brazil if qualified)
1st or 2nd place from Uruguay

Group 4:
2nd place from Brazil
3rd place from Argentina
4th strongest team from qualify (or 5th place from Argentina if qualified)
1st or 2nd place from Uruguay

In this way, I think that we can use the standard rule for qualify, as 1×8, 2×7 and so on.

Same rule can be used for Sulamericana only changing the positions. Not so complicated, right?

Forums FastTicker