Forums FastTicker

LOL ??

Subscribe to LOL ?? 27 post(s), 14 voice(s)

May 11, 2011 21:11

678 posts(s)

Alberto Phillippe

Position: A
Side: LC
Keeping: 34
Tackle: 100
Passing: 100
Shooting: 100
Speed: 100
Dribble: 100
Control: 100
Header: 100

All I can say is LOL…….it’s no suprize to people that this player is with Tigre and comes from his acadamy :)

Gabriel, no offence but players like this shouldn’t be in this game. I don’t consider it very realistic that this happens……

May 12, 2011 01:37

287 posts(s)

It is possible but you definitely need to revise your algorithm for creating players.

It is getting such a pain to see so frequently players with average skills greater than 95 growing in Tigre.

Since season 25 I developed just one player to average skill 92!

May 12, 2011 01:39

42 posts(s)

Omg! Pelé is playing on Rubysoccer! And he is argentinian! :O

May 12, 2011 11:07

828 posts(s)

yeah this is bullshit
my academy with coach 10 is producing fuck all

May 12, 2011 13:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We are also puzzled by this… Though possible, a player this skilled is highly unlikely. Not to mention the fact he spawned in Tigre, which is already quite criticized by you guys. We are certainly going to investigate this. Unfortunately, at this point, we can’t even imagine what happened. We will keep you posted.

May 12, 2011 13:21

803 posts(s)

I can live with him knowing wich players have more probability of growing into this, I’m here since the begining of the game and seen all changes made to it but still can’t be sure I didn’t miss a thing. Yet the number of this kind of players coming from his academy is too weird, it could be normal if there was 100 players like that in the game, I can count maybe 10, 6 came from Tigre…

May 12, 2011 13:54

4 posts(s)

Donator

I’m playing this game since 21 season and I developed only on player that skills 100. If you look, Tigre dos not play every tick friendlies. I played all ticks and can’t developed. Players like that that become Libertadores very boring. What is the motivation to play some championship knowing that another team has skills 100; 100; 100; 100; 100 in all positions and you’ll never get to develop your players like him.

May 12, 2011 15:22

609 posts(s)

marcioykm, he still lost the world cup…so it’s not all about the players :)

May 12, 2011 15:38

301 posts(s)

still, a player worth 1.3billion? i know value is trivial but something is seriously wrong here.
just like filipe said, i’ve been in ruby from pretty much the beginning and never have i seen this before… so many wolrd star players coming fro one academy… i’ll give him credit when its due, but to me this just doesn’t compute!

May 12, 2011 16:39

639 posts(s)

Donator

As far as I know, the following should be the case:

• Teams get youth players based on their country ranking. So France gets better players than Russia.
  • Second and first division team have the same chance of good youth players, though in the first division it’s easier (and quicker) to develop players.

So there is no way to influence the level of your youth players, apart from raising your country ranking.

Can an admin confirm that this is still the case, or correct me if I’m wrong?

May 12, 2011 17:49

678 posts(s)

The intresting part here is if you look at ALL THE PLAYERS in rubysoccer. I meen the best of the best. There isn’t a single player with 93+ avr which does not have a Tigre history. I think, there are more managers in here who really like rubysoccer. Who also are or were addicted. Saying the Tigre manager is addicted and really spend time finding shit out is not very nice towards others. I have also spend my fair share of time figuring out how things work. I read every single change ever made and feel like I have a very good grasp of calculating things. What Tigre is doing is just rediculous……

I would like to ask any manager in this game now, if they have a 93+ avr player who is not Tigre related. The statistics here don’t lie. The probability of which Tigre is training players just is significantly higher then everyone elses. it’s just not very plausible. I meen, atleast 1 out of 100 active managers should have gotten lucky at some point in training a 95 avr players. It seems nobody just is, and that’s just not possible.

I think if you see some very well noted managers venting there doubts time and time again you should think “where there is smoke, there is fire”. I think it’s time I share something with the rest of the community. Danilo, do you remember that you made a change in this game and people had there passwords reset? Because of another change, you also made sure you couldn’t register to rubysoccer with a hotmail account. My problem at the time was, that i was registered with a hotmail account and because of that I could not retrieve my new password. I also could not change my e-mail adres myself because I couldn’t log in. I asked you for help on skype. You then helped me out by changing my password as an admin. Which was very kind of you to do. I’m guessing you logged into my account or did something right? Now comes the very strange part. After you helped me out I tried to buy a player from Tigre and got the following message:“Same PC or network negotiation is not allowed”

I’m pretty darn sure the manager from Tigre (Alessandro Figueira ) lives on the other side of the planet! I e-mailed gabriel about it, and he said an entry of same ip was made with Tigre manager the exact day you fixed my e-mail problem. Could you explain this for me and perhaps for the entire Rubysoccer community?

May 12, 2011 17:56

120 posts(s)

Donator

Well i have to say what i think, sorry Danilo, i know you guys are related…. but can holded any more!!!

TIGRE HAD BEEN CHEATING FROM THE START TO NOW.
HE must hack the sytem and direct the best youth to his academy….. same on you!!!!
If he is not cheating….. welll somebody is cheating for him……
and he cames from what it use to be a very, very weak league…….so only crappy players use to be the average rule!!!

and he never said nothing……… keep the mouth…….. so he will keep doing this!!!!

and he is not the only cheater….. so many in the shadows…. but nothing like tigre just low profile …..

sorry guys but plain as i think…..

saludos libertarios!!!!

May 12, 2011 20:13

7 posts(s)

I had already tried to start a debate on this issue but to no results came. finally begins to talk about this. but now it was also too obvious.

May 12, 2011 20:34

609 posts(s)

==

Now comes the very strange part. After you helped me out I tried to buy a player from Tigre and got the following message:“Same PC or network negotiation is not allowed”

I’m pretty darn sure the manager from Tigre (Alessandro Figueira ) lives on the other side of the planet! I e-mailed gabriel about it, and he said an entry of same ip was made with Tigre manager the exact day you fixed my e-mail problem. Could you explain this for me and perhaps for the entire Rubysoccer community?

==

I’m pretty damm curious about that awnser.

May 12, 2011 21:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

That one is easy, and I already said it here (multiple times): Alessandro Figueira, who is Tigre’s manager, is my cousin’s cousin. That means he has been to my house to visit (occasionally play fifa 10 with me on ps3), etc. In some of these occasions he was with his notebook (or just used mine) and logged in rubysoccer to check on his team. But I already said and will repeat: he doesn’t have access to any rubysoccer information you guys don’t have. Everything I ever told him about rubysoccer was also explained here at the forum at some point.

May 12, 2011 21:42

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

To answer another one: Alessandro was the first to tell me about rubysoccer’s Pele. He sent me a mobile sms saying something like: holy crap, I have a player who is 100 in all attributes, i think there is a bug in rs – you better have a look at that!
and he doesn’t say anything because he doesnt like forums, so he never comes here to read what you guys are saying. as simple as that.

May 12, 2011 21:49

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

and lastly, about cheaters: guys, we hate cheaters as well. as you know, there is no miracle. we do our best, but unfortunately time is not infinite – and working takes the best part of our lives. i guess the solution will be to empower our game masters with more tools so they could help us. as I am also getting sick of complaints about cheaters, i might re-prioritize my dev to get this done sooner.

May 12, 2011 23:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Dimitri, the answer to your question is yes, this is still the case:

“Teams get youth players based on their country ranking. So France gets better players than Russia.
Second and first division team have the same chance of good youth players, though in the first division it’s easier (and quicker) to develop players.
So there is no way to influence the level of your youth players, apart from raising your country ranking.”

May 13, 2011 11:09

678 posts(s)

perhaps it’s time Alessandro makes an exception and looks at the forum for a change. He can explain some things and clear up some facts, why he isn’t cheating and simply is a genious or something…..

May 13, 2011 13:18

120 posts(s)

Donator

Ok if he do not uset he forum because “he don´t like foums” how tha´heck is he learning from the game,,,,,,

and he had being blame from wrong doing since he start playing……. and keep the mouth shot!!!! yeah right!!!!

I will hope for intervention, but he has privileges……

Again i love the game and the people, but this is too much, for me low profile cheaters in the game who get great deals from gost managers ((themselfs.) game is full of this shit) is not that important compare with this… SAME ON YOU CHEATERS….f.loosers!!!!

“Teams get youth players based on their country ranking." that why Argentina league was so low profile(crappy as shit) but he´ve got the best´youths compare from all over the world, and not just one, like 4 or 5 every time. AND this is happening one season after other…….juas juas juas juas juas

“ME PARTO, ME TRONCHO y ME MONDO” (means like hahaha, hahahhahah and hehehehehehe)

salu2 y libertades

DAMAGO

May 13, 2011 13:45

639 posts(s)

Donator

So there are three possible explanations for all the top players Tigre gets:

1 Luck. The chance that one team gets (almost) all the top players is bigger than zero, but it must be really small.
2 Alessandro is better in developing the players than others. But assuming the information in the guide is all there is to know, it’s hard to believe he does it so much better than others.
3 Something shady.

I don’t (want to) believe that he is secretly helped by the admins or something like that, but it’s also hard to believe that it’s just luck or skills.

I hope it’s just some unintentional error in the code that will be fixed by the admins.

May 13, 2011 14:05

803 posts(s)

I dont agree when you say this is more important than those cheaters who are using fake acounts, DaMaGo, those guys are not only taking advantage for themselfs but also weakening the transfer market wich we now see is stoped, they are destroing smaller teams by spend their money and lose best players making it anoying for real managers that want to start playing the game in those teams. To me that is much worse than the competitions Alessandro may have won if he is cheating.

May 13, 2011 14:13

803 posts(s)

Dimitri no way Alessandro find those players by luck, he figure a way to know which ones have more potential than the others, if he has done that by the rules or not is to the admins to determine, I consider myself a good promisse finder but can’t say I don’t miss anything in this matter so it may be possible for him to know more, the truth is he always managed to find the best players from all the countries. Now the number of this players coming from his academy I must find strange, there he cant do anything (at keast by the rules) to change it…

May 13, 2011 15:56

51 posts(s)

I’m currently coaching Talleres Corboda in the fisrt division argentina and i would like to give me you my opinion about the subject. Last season, I have done very well almost finish first before Tigre and also went to the final of LA against again Tigre super team. ( I lost this %$? in penalty shot !! :P). He send me a ingame msg where he was congratulating me for my nice season and blablabla. He was really friendly and don’t seem to be a cheater as well and in my opinion he is not.

What i think is maybe the fact he has almost win all the LA finals and the world cup as something here?? Because in CL almost in every season is a different team who is wins it. Maybe it’s an unknow factor kind of bug that the admins forget to consider i don’t know.

What did you think about that??

The real problem is an I already have told Gabriel an nothing happen, in argentina 3/4 of the teams have around 200 millions in bank most on the last manager in those teams were cheaters. Just go see the history on some team and you will see what i mean. Now, it’s calming down because there is no more monney to get from them. For me, this is a way much important than the Alessandro ’’bug’’

May 13, 2011 17:36

609 posts(s)

Why don’t u ask him how he does it? Maybe then u can find out if its a bug or not.

May 13, 2011 19:27

51 posts(s)

Haha do you think he would tell me how he does? If i was him and figure out the tricks i surely don’t tell anybody.

May 13, 2011 20:56

609 posts(s)

was refering to danilo since he is almost family :)

Forums FastTicker