Forums FastTicker

I AM A CHEATER

Subscribe to I AM A CHEATER 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

April 15, 2011 10:00

23 posts(s)

Guys.. i discoverd yestarday that I AM A CHEATER.
Some manager, from a certain club loan one of my players… i don’t know this guy… but the simply fact of the loan makes me a cheater.
This is the opinion of the GAME MASTER of the game.
So be aware… if you have a loan out player… if you loan some player a few years ago… YOU ALSO ARE A CHEATER.

April 15, 2011 12:45

7 posts(s)

cool

April 16, 2011 11:21

803 posts(s)

Probably some misunderstanding there, this days we can believe anyone can be a cheater but I still think most of the managers in the game are honorable, I must think that or there’s no point playing the game anymore eheh I believe when the admins return from wherever they are there will be some “cleaning” and maybe then we can regain confidence in each-other :D

April 18, 2011 18:22

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Sometimes GMs get ahead of themselves when trying to help us, don’t feel bad about it. By the way we are back from our vacations, we should go back to work slowly :-D

April 18, 2011 19:23

803 posts(s)

Good to see you back Gabriel, I was starting to think you guys had forgotten us :P

When you get things together please check the topics about cheaters in the forum (not this one :D) there are some people I think are among us for to long now…

April 24, 2011 22:54

23 posts(s)

I know that Gabriel. Thanks for your words. I also return today from my vacations.

Forums FastTicker