Forums FastTicker

Always funny

Subscribe to Always funny 9 post(s), 5 voice(s)

April 13, 2011 08:23

609 posts(s)

To get fired while you are building a new team, thx for nothing they say?

April 13, 2011 08:39

639 posts(s)

Donator

Yeah that sucks, but I guess it’s difficult for the programmers to distinguish between bad results because of bad performance and because of building up a team.

(but maybe you can be the tenth human manager in the Dutch leagues now?)

April 13, 2011 09:43

803 posts(s)

I agree there are a few opportunists out there that just want to take other manager’s work but I think we cant blame this rule, IMO you should not let your board get that low and you already had a team to avoid that, its perfectly possible to develop players wile getting some results, if you wait till all of your players are fully developed there’s a good chance someone steals your team…

April 13, 2011 13:45

678 posts(s)

I don’t totally agree, I was on 1% with my brest. I was stuck in league 2 and I made a choice to stay there and loan out my already decent players to be able to play those really crap players I couldn’t loan out. Because I figured I needed 11 decent players and not 3-4. So because of that extra year I had the time to ready devellop those shitty players and I loaned out the decent ones. Then I had like 6-7 good players which was good enough to promote in combination with 4-5 other talents. Then when going to league 1 I had that decent team to be competative right away.

It can be a good choice to loan out players and devellop those really low ones yourself with officials. We all know how slow youth players grow :(

April 13, 2011 14:02

609 posts(s)

Just bought the last player i needed in the plan to promote next season, sucks te be kicked with only +/- 30 ticks left to next season.

6 seasons of saving, training, selling and buying players for nothing.

April 13, 2011 14:38

42 posts(s)

Donator

Vaughn, I know your feeling, my team was stollen this season. And the manager has left the team now ! He has spent all the money and left the club. It’s really disgusting. 150 ticks to ruin 16 seasons of work.

April 13, 2011 18:13

609 posts(s)

luckly he got no money to spend, bank account has like 4mill :D

April 13, 2011 18:34

42 posts(s)

Donator

in my ex-team, around 160M, he spent 140…

April 14, 2011 08:27

678 posts(s)

Do some digging to make sure the new manager wasn’t a ghost account for cheating? It’s the 1st sign of cheating, when a manager joins a team and spend all his money just to quickly leave quick after.

Forums FastTicker