Forums FastTicker

Javier Carrica

Subscribe to Javier Carrica 13 post(s), 9 voice(s)

April 07, 2011 08:47

32 posts(s)

Omfg, that keeper got 599 skillpoints!!!

Best goalie ever in the game?

April 09, 2011 08:39

678 posts(s)

yes, he is. It wont be a suprize to anyone that this best goaly is with and also comes from Tigre :)

April 10, 2011 12:32

301 posts(s)

ya… not too many teams can boast about having 7 players worth over 100mil… some of the best teams in all of Ruby have but only 4-5…

April 11, 2011 08:25

7 posts(s)

that coach knows something we do not know. can not be just coincidence. something is happening, and I do not know what. He always has some young “gifted”, their players are always progressing in an incredible … hmmm

April 11, 2011 15:54

51 posts(s)

Dahh don’t be so jealous !

Each season i have to fight against his crazy team :P

April 11, 2011 16:59

7 posts(s)

jealous, ah ah ah.

April 13, 2011 15:18

57 posts(s)

Jealous yes… i’m only using “home” players since (around) season 40 and my best player it’s this guy:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/143471

I know that he is a excellent player but it’s only one.

Nothing compared to “Tigre’s youth factory”.

April 13, 2011 20:01

7 posts(s)

jorge, sorry but why don´t understaind what you mean with your reply.

April 13, 2011 20:18

7 posts(s)

it seems that few have realized what I meant with my comment. I’m not saying he is a cheater, but find it normal? he has the best goalkeeper in the game, the best miedfielder, a young man with few friendly way to becoming one of the best, etc etc etc … it all came in in is young team, even though an allocation of factors of the young players quality and development is the ranking the selection … (Argentina is in 4th). ok then.

May 10, 2011 14:15

803 posts(s)

Gabriel and Danilo already said Alessandro Figueroa is not cheating so even with great doubts on how he keeps discovering this major stars I must accept the admins decision.

And still, I think at least we should discuss how may be that Tigre’s youth academy produced in the same generation allmost all the top top players in the game. As far as I know all players have their potential pre-determined as soon as they apper in the youth academy so there is a random distribution of players by teams of the same country. I think there should not be any way a team could get players like Armando Palacio, Javier Carrica, Gustavo Klimowicz, Juan Rodríguez and now Alberto Phillippe, all of them from the youth academy and in the same generation time. All the more strange when there are so few players we can compare with this group, say Cristian Diaz, Virginio Costa, Bernard Pichot and Marcus Lago (not as perfect thou).

Assuming all the others great great players (if every team produced 4 or 5 of them in this genetation) were lost in free transfers or retired without reaching their potential we still have too many players of this quality coming from the same team to be realistic…

May 10, 2011 16:23

7 posts(s)

this is all “coincidence”. a lucky guy….

May 11, 2011 18:05

828 posts(s)

or he has figured out how the game works ?

May 12, 2011 10:37

15 posts(s)

wow he has some great players, maybe he did found out how it works

Forums FastTicker