Forums FastTicker

really unhappy

Subscribe to really unhappy 25 post(s), 11 voice(s)

March 16, 2011 06:54

42 posts(s)

Donator

Fired from my club, lot of new players improving, so my results was bad. But an other manager took my club. I know, that’s the game, but It’s really disgusting.

Bye bye Valenciennes, lot of nice season with this nice team :(

I don’t know if I’ll have the courage to begin a new story with a new club, really upset right now…

March 16, 2011 09:49

639 posts(s)

Donator

Yeah that sucks, but that manager seems to hop from club to club, so probably in a month or so you can apply for Valenciennes again…

March 16, 2011 12:07

803 posts(s)

Would never imagine your board was that bad, being out of the cup that soon probably made them mad… I think this rule is important and should remain, we must remember there are some matches we cant lose or the board will kick us.

For your new start let me suggest England, there are many teams starting now so in a few seasons we may have a nice competition, it would be a nice place to start over…

March 16, 2011 13:35

301 posts(s)

france will give you a strong base for good youths. stay in france :)

March 16, 2011 15:21

42 posts(s)

Donator

thanks for your messages guys. For the moment, I’m still upset, but I’ll try a rebirth in Gueugnon, there’s evrerything to build.
I really want to stay in France (my country), and for sure, there are many good youths.

@Dimitri: In my opinion, he’ll stay there a moment, I had 165Millions… :(

March 16, 2011 16:27

42 posts(s)

Donator

powwww, and he immediatly wants to buy a 38 years old player… disgusting. How to ruin a team.

March 16, 2011 21:31

241 posts(s)

I feel for you but the real deal is to build up your team or rebuild while staying competitive within your board expectations, otherwise the game would be too easy=boring, thats my take….cheers

March 16, 2011 23:58

116 posts(s)

Why the Bourdeaux manager lost the team and recover too fast?

JOTA MG tooks Bordeaux, but the team was recovered.

March 17, 2011 07:05

637 posts(s)

@ Felix; Jota didn’t know anymore he applied for the job and wanted to stay with Gimnastic. He was suprised he had the job in Bordeaux when he logged in. Since I wanted my team (Bordeaux) back and he wanted to go back to Gimnastic AND there wasn’t another manager applying for that job yet, everything is turned back as it was before. No one was harmed by this.

I was just very lucky, I know.

March 17, 2011 11:13

116 posts(s)

Dirk: thanks for the answer.

March 17, 2011 12:26

104 posts(s)

Do que percebi o treinador do Bordeaux foi despedido por mau desepenho mas quem ficou com o clube foi o treinador do Gimnastic que nao se lembrava que candidatava se e resolveu ficar na equipa dele entao voltaram a por os treinadores no seu lugar foi ????

Por alma de quem ha esses beneficiados ???? Quando havia pelo menos se nao estou em erro mais 2 treinadores a candidatar se ao cargo para o Bordeaux e com melhor reputacao que o Dirk. Isso é simplesmente inaceitavel

Se foi despedido porque voltou ao cargo visto que quando se é despedido nao se pode candidatar a mesma equipa. Peco aos admin para verificarem o caso e confirmarem que havia mais treinadores a candidatar se de modo valido que deveriam nesse caso entao ter ficado com a equipa

March 17, 2011 18:31

637 posts(s)

Lince, I know you talking about Bordeaux, but I don’t speak Portuguese so I haven’t a clou what you are saying.

March 18, 2011 10:02

678 posts(s)

Gabriel, please translate for this dude. To some degree I find it VERY VERY RUDE, to suddenly reply in a language not everyone speaks. Please atleast try to speak in english. Perhaps you’ll learn something Lince. It never hurts in life to be able to speak the #1 language in the world……

March 18, 2011 11:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Calm down guys. Here is the translation for what Lince said:

“From what I’ve noticed Bordeaux’s manager was fired by bad performance and who got the club was Gimnastic’s manager who did not remember having applied for the job and decided to stay on his old club, so the managers were put back on their places ??
Why were them favored ??
When there were if I’m not mistaken 2 other managers applying for Bordeaux and with a better ranking than Dirk. This is simply unacceptable
If he was fired why was he put back if when you’re fired you can’t apply for the same team. I ask the admin to verify the case and confirm that there were more managers applying that should have got the team”

Back to me. I was the one who put Dirk and Gimnastic managers back to their clubs. The reason for that was simple: the guy got Bordeaux by mistake and Dirk wanted to stay at the club. Our system does not store the managers that were applying, once the manager is fired, therefore there is no way to confirm who was applying. Even if we did, there is no way to know if they were above Dirk in the ranking at that time.

I understand Lince’s concern, but those managers that were applying would not get Bordeaux anyway, Gimnastic’s manager had already got the club so the other applications would be dropped anyway so I don’t think my decision did any harm.

Guys, remember we are all here to have fun and this is not the first time we’ve addressed manager’s requests. We always do our best to be fair and do no harm when we have to “manually” interfere, but of course our decisions will not always be good ones.

Cheers.

March 18, 2011 13:26

104 posts(s)

Sly; i speak French; Portuguese and English and i can read Latin. But for me the game is in a server brazilian so i speak in portuguese

“Our system does not store the managers that were applying”

This is something that could be change

" that were applying would not get Bordeaux anyway, Gimnastic’s manager had already got the club so the other applications would be dropped anyway "

Sure, but if Gmimnastic’ s manager not apply for the job , bordeauw would have gone to an other manager that was applying with better ranking than Dirk

Gimnastic s manager back to the club ok due to the mistake but he could have canceled the apply… but manager of bordeaux back when he would be fired anyway for bad performance … no… for me this is not Luck ; but take advantage of system failure and i think two manager were harmed

I just want to show my distaste for the fact that not agreeing with the decision although it will not interfere with my game

March 18, 2011 13:37

678 posts(s)

@Lince: Game rules state you should speak englsh on the forums. The fact the server is based in brazil is irrelevent here…….

So for future reference, please consider the fact some people don’t speak portuegese. Keep the language in english so everyone is able to read and perhaps reply and vent there opinion.

thanks!

March 20, 2011 00:09

104 posts(s)

Sure but where is that rule ? I think not anyone speak english; the situation is the same…

March 21, 2011 23:09

678 posts(s)

You see those red letters below my name? The ones that say “Game Master”. Take my word for it, that the rule states you speak english on the forum.

March 22, 2011 12:46

104 posts(s)

Yes, I see, and? Where are the rules? A simple topic with the rules would be good for users to know

People who do not speak English can not write on this board?? Not all people speak it.

Surely the game has more people speaking Portuguese to English, there are few people in the forum, then with that rule, there will be even less

March 23, 2011 04:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll make sure there is a better consolidated rules page for the game and the forums. We do have a lot of Portuguese speakers playing the game and I suppose it would be good to have language specific topics or forums clearly identified. It could be in the topic title like “[Topic language] Topic title”. English is preferred though when we are discussing important subjects, theoretically the majority will be able to understand and give an opinion.

March 23, 2011 04:56

828 posts(s)

sly is full of himself lince ignore his arrogance . i agree where are the rules page

May 05, 2011 16:24

42 posts(s)

Donator

Back in Valenciennes :)))
Thanks to Marcio Mioto to leave the team and let me know before. Thanks guy.

May 05, 2011 16:26

42 posts(s)

Donator

Gueugnon is searching for a new manager, lot of young promising players ;)

May 05, 2011 17:16

639 posts(s)

Donator

I was more or less right ;)

May 05, 2011 17:46

42 posts(s)

Donator

for sure Dimitri, you was right ! :)

Forums FastTicker