Forums FastTicker

95 shooter, 9 officials and 0 goals

Subscribe to 95 shooter, 9 officials and 0 goals 13 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 07, 2010 12:30

678 posts(s)

The horror called Bruno Burguette

There is something strange with my attacker. He’s played 9 games in ligue and he’s scored 0 goals :). He’s on ac0, and I should expect him to score atleast once every 3 games :).

I’m getting the feeling this is some kind of record. I meen, it’s not like he’s got shitty stats, or crappy players around him. I believe my team is slightly above avarage and I should be able to get an EL spot. My board even expects a CL spot :). So 0 goals here, is just incredible….

December 07, 2010 13:10

678 posts(s)

Ok, for some reasons I checked some extra details.

He had a total of 42 shots, with 37 being on target. You would think he would actually score atleast once right?

December 07, 2010 14:22

803 posts(s)

Even stranger when we see he’s 95 header and you play with wings… I’ve bought him when I was at Guimarães and he always done well, and I used similar tactics as yours, can’t imagine why he’s not scoring, he should even score more as he’s older than 31 now…

December 07, 2010 15:11

678 posts(s)

No shit Sherlock :). Hey, I guess it’s just a luck of the draw. I’m sure he’ll start scoring eventually :). It’s just annoying since I actually adjusted the tactic because of him. All this has done is bring me losses and ties. Now that CL spot becomes harder to get, because I lost to “lower” teams, where usually you win those games. Ah well, I’m sure he’ll come around. It’s just slightly frustrating.

December 07, 2010 16:23

637 posts(s)

How is it possible, he scored a goal. Can’t be his intention. Something went wrong I guess :D ;)

December 07, 2010 17:13

678 posts(s)

Perhaps he finally put his football shoes on, and figured it go’s better that way, instead of with sneakers :). Or he got contact lenses :)

December 07, 2010 19:59

387 posts(s)

i have had the same feeling with my 75m acquisation, Mr. Schelotto (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/138348). Now, after more than 1 season he just adapted to the team and scores. But the first season he had tons of shots but didnt scored against better teams.
Maybe your player just feels “old” around all these teenagers. And they might avoid him …

December 07, 2010 22:06

803 posts(s)

Mr. Schelotto, another great striker, lets see if he can score agaist Brazil too :D

December 08, 2010 09:41

678 posts(s)

Oh, just so we are clear. My boy scored in a cup game. In the league he’s now on 10 games and 0 goals :)

I see you are selling Teles, without a loss? Asking 30 mill aswell? I should I have asked more for this player :(. I always tend to sell player for much to less and buy for tomuch.

December 08, 2010 11:08

803 posts(s)

Nah, I just need an open space in the team, if I sell other I’ll remove him from the TL. He’s a nice striker but I like him most because he’s MA and I can use him as M+1 giving the team a lot more shooting points :D

December 08, 2010 23:02

678 posts(s)

i know, tobad about his dribble. It’s the reason i sold him….

December 11, 2010 16:30

287 posts(s)

MOTM. He is gettting better. 4 goals
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/1122257

December 11, 2010 22:56

678 posts(s)

yeah, 13 goals in the last 7 games. It was about time he started. Nice to see everyone is checking up on him. Who knows, it might be the reasons he’s suddenly started scoring. Perhaps the basterd thinks it might earn him a transfer to the warm and sunny Spain :)

Forums FastTicker