Forums FastTicker

UEFA Rankings

Subscribe to UEFA Rankings 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

November 03, 2010 16:07

301 posts(s)

Why is France in 4th place when we have more points than Argentina???

thanks,
Charles

November 03, 2010 16:28

116 posts(s)

Because is a previous for the next season.. not the current season.

November 03, 2010 20:47

299 posts(s)

Oh my Charles, you really need to slow down on that bottle mate ;-))))

November 04, 2010 09:37

678 posts(s)

We’ll be 3rd coming next season.

November 04, 2010 10:16

637 posts(s)

We have to if we do as good as the previous season. A french final would be fantastic. It’s time for a french CL winner again.

Just wondering, who has the best team in Europe according to board expectations? I have to reach the semis in CL.

Hope I can win CL once again. 2 EL and 2 CL trophies with 2 different teams (each 1 EL and 1 CL) would be extraordinary. A small club, allthough guys like Philippe managed only 1 team untill now.

November 04, 2010 12:27

299 posts(s)

Mine is quarterfinal, but teams improve during the season, or some do at least, hence board evaluation is not that important.

I see it hard for the an all-French final. First of all because their league is too strong, which could cause stamina issues. Either way, only Auxerre (If Charles stays sober :D ) and Bordo are capable to amount a challenge to the end. But so are Hertha and Valladolid, my two favorites to win it.
Liverpool is more of an outsider, and Gijon could very well be in it too, despite losing some important pieces last season (but they have some nice youth comming up).
In addition, Maritimo and Guiamares need to shake things a bit as they do have lots of potential.

So there it is, my 8 quarterfinalists

November 04, 2010 16:09

678 posts(s)

I recall chatting to Philip in my glory day’s, where his expectations were semi’s, while mine were finals. Yet when comaring the 2 teams, his team was “slightly” better. I never really trusted those expectations that much….

Forums FastTicker