Forums FastTicker

The Theater of Dreams

Subscribe to The Theater of Dreams 43 post(s), 11 voice(s)

April 19, 2011 11:13

803 posts(s)

Full House
Nine seasons after I signed for Division 1’s Manchester United we managed to do a perfect season winning all there was for us to win. FA Cup final against Arsenal, EPL domination against Liverpool, CL final against Real Sporting de Gijón and CWC against the best team of the game, Tigre. We made quite an investment so we could accomplished this but in the end it was all worth it. Our bank account has known better days but thats not what we are here to fight for :D

April 19, 2011 11:51

15 posts(s)

congrats and funny to see how you write about a simple game and the enthusiasm you put in.

April 19, 2011 12:43

42 posts(s)

Donator

Congratulations Filipe, well job, amazing season !!

April 19, 2011 14:00

803 posts(s)

Thanks guys. Frank you are new here, you’ll get the addiction too lol

April 19, 2011 14:39

637 posts(s)

Congrats Filipe! Winning the CL with 3 different teams (if I’m not mistaken) is just amazing!

April 26, 2011 11:39

803 posts(s)

Loaning Time
Many many players for loan, all of them still improving but already nice quality players for most of the teams out there. Unlike other loans you can find in the market I garantee the loan will be renewed if you want so.
Also I’m planning on selling some players soon so if you are interested in some deals contact me…

April 29, 2011 03:51

828 posts(s)

let me know if you have any young yet developed mids out there prefer LR but we can talk later about it :)

July 02, 2011 10:03

803 posts(s)

We’ve made it again
For the second time in RS Man United made a perfect season and won every title there was to win. This Red Devils gold generation already had proved to be a dream team season 52 and now with mostly the same players they’ve done it again. We congratulate Grenoble’s manager for making it to the final kicking some better teams in the way. Also a word for our CL group contesters from which I could be sure this season CL winner would be from one of those 4 great teams, fortunately it was our time again.

For the new portuguese national team manager please take a look at Luís Lopes, it is not a main skill kind of player but he can perform miracles if you know how to use him, in my opinion the greatest responsible for our CL win…

July 02, 2011 12:12

299 posts(s)

yipee-yipee-yeyyy

Congrats Felipe. Perfect season in any sense. And making it out of the Group of Death in CL after collecting just 1 point in the first 2 matches, now that’s something!!! England is making a strong case for glory, getting better by the season.

On a separate note, it is intriguing that 4 Argentinian teams made it to the Semis in Libertadores. Where the hell is Brazil? Tigre cannot be an excuse anymore, since they themselves got kicked out in the semis.

Cya all in Premier League next season. The Welsh are coming!!!

July 02, 2011 12:19

803 posts(s)

You got your part on that turning of events, I would probably be stubborn and keep the squad as it was if someone hadn’t call me to reason…

July 04, 2011 17:16

637 posts(s)

First of all congrats by winning all titles Filipe!

Luis Lopes is indeed a great player. I certainly use him in my portuguese squad. Now I have to find the way to let him do miracles for me :)

Btw If someone else has a suggestion, they’re always welcome in my mail. Don’t spam Filipe’s thread with it :)

July 25, 2011 09:13

803 posts(s)

Season 56 review
Another nice season for Manchester, complete domination in the domestic competitions, a calm rise to the CL final but still a disappointment for the lost final… The red card punishment of Diaz and Lopes probably killed our chances but I still believed it could be better… Won’t congratulate Marcos Tadeu because we all know how he did to have a team like he has so nothing he wins with it deserves congratulations.
On the other hand congratulations are in order for all British team’s managers that played European competitions, another great ranking score for the country and England will from now on have a better ranking than Spain, an historical day for the Queen’s men :D

Team’s restructuring
As anounced since season start Cristian Diaz will retire from playing football, a great lost for the team but also for the game, a best of the world in his generation and probably the second best player ever in RS… With Diaz retirement other players will probably leave the team in order to restructure and renewal some areas we need to renewal.

Major International Super-star transfer listed
One of the best strikers of all times, Djalma Cardoso is now leaving Manchester and searching for a new club, he is close to retirement but it is not certain when it will be so many teams are already trying to guaranty him for the next season, he will leave before next season start so don’t wait for it…
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/129961

October 14, 2011 11:31

803 posts(s)

Two superstars leaving Manchester, check the team and see one of the best keepers in the game listed for 70M, one of the best strikers in the game for 70M and a nice full skilled midfielder for the best offer :D

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/175

Forums FastTicker