Forums FastTicker

COPA AMERICANA

Subscribe to COPA AMERICANA 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 24, 2010 13:28

120 posts(s)

Donator

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE ,,,,, CHILE…. CHILE CHILE!!!! CON OLE.
THROUGH NEXT ROUND!!!!!!
NOW BRAZIL…… WOW WOW WOW… poor of me…..

SALUD2

September 24, 2010 21:47

287 posts(s)

Please, don´t be a surprise!

September 25, 2010 00:47

803 posts(s)

Well, whoever you two win will lose the final for the powerful Argentina :D

Just kiding, lets see if I can just beat Gabriel’s Uruguay then who knows…

September 25, 2010 09:15

120 posts(s)

Donator

bye bye Americana…. nice try….. too big brazil!!!!!!! i guess they will win against Argentina……
good luck….
i though i will get fire already….. dont know why i´m still on bussiness, but no chance in world cup for a poor Chile, but maybe a bright future for a great country….. maybe the underground support of miner will place a miracle!!!..
good luck to all
salud2

September 25, 2010 10:56

803 posts(s)

We will all stay in our teams. The expectations for the final was Brazil and Argentina so the four of us managed to reach the expectations. Now let’s see if I can manage to do better than they want… Too much difficult but not impossible :D

September 25, 2010 12:24

120 posts(s)

Donator

you right, but dont forget paraguay manager was fire after loosing to chile….. and i guess samething happen in europe….
now just waiting on Medium T. to perform with Spain…. such a team!!!!
GL

September 25, 2010 12:37

803 posts(s)

I don’t know if the draw is making the weakers teams to play against the strogest as it is in international competitions but in Europe some candidates meet eachother very soon… England vs Portugal could be a final…

September 26, 2010 05:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The draw is similar, except that it uses country ranking instead of team quality. The best ranked countries are placed in one side of the draw and the worst ranked on the other side.

Regarding Paraguay and teams that had their managers fired, the reason is they performed below expectation. Paraguay for example was expected to reach semi-finals.

And I could do nothing against Argentina. We played really well, but the strongest players in Filipe’s squad did the job :-(

Forums FastTicker