Forums FastTicker

Cheaters?

Subscribe to Cheaters? 17 post(s), 5 voice(s)

September 14, 2010 01:14

120 posts(s)

Donator

I believe Ilian is correct. Felix Cardoso is cheating with Joaquim F. I only saw this by accident… Gabriel, I do not believe you should have closed the other thread. How could you look at the transfers between “Joaquim F.” and “Felix Cardoso” and NOT see that they are cheating???

WTF! “Joaquim F.” bought 2 ANCIENT players from “Felix” on turn 129. So he got them AFTER the bundesliga season was OVER… and one of the players is RETIRING THIS YEARAND he paid “Felix” 5 MILLION dollars for him… for NOTHING.

The other player is very good, but he is 34 years old, AND he is paid 35000 a turn!!! He is worth 25million… so he was a “bargain” at 19million transfer sum!!! LOL

If this was the only thing… OK… maybe.

Joaquim and Felix have been doing this since they started.
Felix starts season 40, turn 106.
Joaquim starts season 40, turn 99.

Joaquim is immediately helping Felix… first from Weisbaden, then again from Kaiserslauten, now from Erzgebirge. (I guess Monaco and Allemania Achen didn;t have enough money to help poor old Felix out any, so Joaquim had to move on).

Gabriel, if you don’t kick these cheaters out, and thoroughly investigate the others Ilian mentioned, then this game DESERVES to die.

September 14, 2010 01:30

120 posts(s)

Donator

5 million dollars for a retiring player… when you have NO games left (only friendlies…) that is the DEFINITION of CHEATING.

I am disgusted.

More than that, I am saddened that some people’s lives are SO PATHETIC that they choose to cheat in a free game amongst their peers. If you are better than me… good for you… show me. Prove it. When you cheat, you prove only that YOU are a loser.

Good luck in life “Felix”, and you too “Joaquim”. Losers…

September 14, 2010 01:48

120 posts(s)

Donator

THIS season:

turn 116: Joaquim buys a 34 yo Mid for 34 million dollars from Felix.
turn 117: Joaquim quits Kaiserslauten
turn 118: Joaquim joins Erzgebirge
turn 129: Joaquim buys 36 yo RETIRING Attacker for 5 million dollars from Felix, after the Bundesliga season is OVER!!!
turn 129: Joaquim buys 34 yo Mid for 20 million dollars from Felix.

Previously, Joaquim bought 2 young players for 3 million each, from Felix, while Joaquim was managing Weisbaden.
Joaquim also bought another young player, for 3 million!!!, from Felix, while managing Kaiserslauten.

All 3 players are not worth anywhere near that amount.

Funny how all 3 were bought for 3 million… all from Felix… all to Joaquim… who then left those teams. So don;t be telling me he’s trying to “build a team”.

Its straight up CHEATING.

Kick them out, or I’m leaving.

September 14, 2010 02:00

120 posts(s)

Donator

Do you GET that everyone???

in the space of 13 turns… Joaquim, managing two different teams… GAVE 60 MILLION DOLLARS to Felix… for:

TWO 34year old mids, and a RETIRED 36 yo forward!!! LMFAO!!!!

Do NOT even TRY to tell me these guys aren’t cheating. And thats not even counting the earlier crap they pulled!!!

September 14, 2010 02:03

120 posts(s)

Donator

I want both “managers” banned.
I want Kaiserslauten and Erzgebirge to get their money back.
I want Felix’s team deleted, and re-stocked with crap players.

September 14, 2010 02:07

120 posts(s)

Donator

New rule. Managers MUST stay with their new team for a minimum of one full season. That will eliminate half of this nonsense… or at least make the cheats work harder.

September 14, 2010 02:22

120 posts(s)

Donator

These two did the same thing in Medium Ticker too!!! LOL Joined the same time, did a shady transfer deal. wtf…

Gabriel, you MUST kick them out!

And… Gabriel, did you kick any other player out just before these “two” showed up? I’m betting its one guy, and this guy played here before, because he clearly knows what he’s doing.

Ban him. and Ban both his networks!!!

September 14, 2010 04:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Dave, looks like we have some cheaters here. I’ll bring the subject to the GMs and we’ll act on that soon.

Cheers!

September 14, 2010 08:39

639 posts(s)

Donator

“5 million dollars for a retiring player… when you have NO games left (only friendlies…) that is the DEFINITION of CHEATING.”

He did play a full season though!?

September 14, 2010 08:55

637 posts(s)

Yes Dimitri he played a full season with Chacarita, not with Erzgebirge. We are in season 43 and he is contracted at turn 129 (after competition) in season 43.

September 14, 2010 11:21

639 posts(s)

Donator

Ah yes, my bad. Very suspicious indeed.

September 14, 2010 11:47

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We are currently investigating the matter, does not seem exactly like cheating but some kind of arrangement between the managers who know each other. Transfers between them are already blocked (as well as the users’ accounts) while we continue discussing that with GMs.

September 14, 2010 19:33

120 posts(s)

Donator

I’m sorry to get so upset about it. In a way, I guess its almost unavoidable. People will stretch the rules…

It just bothered me. Obviously!

September 14, 2010 20:15

639 posts(s)

Donator

Well, it’s good that you posted it here with all the evidence, so it can be investigated.

September 15, 2010 08:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Managers fired, transfers between them blocked.

Thanks for all the help!

September 23, 2010 02:22

120 posts(s)

Donator

Very good.

Why not destroy the teams they corrupted also?

I think the teams of cheaters should be “re-started”… all current players destroyed (or free transferred?)… and all money lost.

just saying…

September 24, 2010 10:33

828 posts(s)

yes you can clean a body from infection…but you must also repair the damage caused by the virus.

cheaters are viruses

Forums FastTicker