Forums FastTicker

Felipe Maróstica - Eintracht Frankfurt - a cheater who can't win (locked)

Subscribe to Felipe Maróstica - Eintracht Frankfurt - a cheater who can't win 17 post(s), 6 voice(s)

August 03, 2010 21:34

37 posts(s)

I was looking at Eintracht Frankfurt and this guy is a monster cheat. Huge transfers that date seasons back. This guy is cheating and has been for a loooong time. Probably hasnt been caught because he can’t win no matter how hard he cheats, but I dare you to look through the history, it’s an eye popper.

August 04, 2010 06:09

828 posts(s)

i would bet hes the same person as felipe over at bayern or his long lost queer brother

August 09, 2010 20:35

116 posts(s)

I was looking for something strange, but didnt find anything.
The transfers seems normal, and i saw that is a ancient manager.
Careful with accusations. It is very serious.

August 10, 2010 14:45

37 posts(s)

Are you sure you looked at the right team Felix? I’ll just give you a few examples from season 40 and then all suspicious transfers from season 41 and 42 (current season). I’m not sure what you looked at, but if you look at those players individually, you’ll see the transfers do not make sense.

SEASON 40
TURN 51 Felipe Maróstica => Flávio Galante – Xavier Amador – 12000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to TuS Koblenz

TURN 95 Felipe Maróstica => Caio Oliveira – Héctor Babington – 10388380 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to TuS Koblenz

TURN 95 Felipe Maróstica => Caio Oliveira – Mauro Carrasco – 9562079 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to TuS Koblenz

TURN 122 Felipe Maróstica => Antônio Vanucci Soares – Konstantin Pries – 16500000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Eibar

TURN 134 João Roberto => Felipe Maróstica – Cléber Amaral – 13239212- Transfered from Vizela to Eintracht Frankfurt

SEASON 41
TURN 23 Felipe Maróstica => Aiko Alin – David Linares – 11000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Hansa Rostock

TURN 57 Felipe Maróstica => João Roberto – Andreu Nieva – 23000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Vizela

TURN 69 Felipe Maróstica => Marcos Tadeu – Bennet Gies – 16500000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Eibar

TURN 70 Felipe Maróstica => Marcos Tadeu – Adrien Libert – 21400000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Eibar

TURN 93 Felipe Maróstica => Marcos Tadeu – Michele Biondolillo – 21000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Eibar

TURN 93 Felipe Maróstica => Aiko Alin – Alessandro Maio – 27000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Hansa Rostock

TURN 135 Felipe Ma
róstica => Marcos Tadeu – Mario Ledesma – 30000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Eibar

SEASON 42
TURN 4 Felipe Maróstica => Flavio Machado – Sebastiano Balzano – 27000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Borussia Mönchengladbach

TURN 5 Flavio Machado => Felipe Maróstica – Oliver Schneller – 28000000 – Transfered from Borussia Mönchengladbach to Eintracht Frankfurt

TURN 27 Felipe Maróstica => Flavio Machado – Cristian Santamaría – 42000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Borussia Mönchengladbach

TURN 68 Felipe Maróstica => Flavio Machado – Alex Ramalho – 25000000 – Transfered from Eintracht Frankfurt to Borussia Mönchengladbach

August 10, 2010 16:46

116 posts(s)

Ilian, I looked at those transfers, because the face value of the player is compatible with the value of transfers.
I tried a youth overvalued, which may be suspect, but found nothing. Such transfers are those who think more serious. It is very difficult to really know if the couple is worth the high value. But transfer of Felipe Maróstica were within the reality of Ruby.

August 10, 2010 16:54

116 posts(s)

After reviewing the transfers, I was analyzing the managers who bought players.

Caio Oliveira is doing a great job in Hanover in 1996. Apparently reshaping the team, but keeping the level.
Aikon Alin is in Russia. Is vying for the title and is in the final of the Cup of Russia.
João Roberto seems unable to do a good job yet.
Flávio Machado is trying to access the Bundesliga.
Marcos Tadeu not see anything important.

I looked at the former team of managers, and saw that some teams are fighting to move to the Bundesliga, as is the case with Hansa and Padeborn. The Vizela is well in Portugal.

As I said earlier, it is very difficult to accuse someone. So I prefer to help the person who I think are doing silly to accuse a person who causes me envy.

Cheers.

August 10, 2010 16:55

116 posts(s)

Ps.: Forgot TuS Koblenz who is without a manager and to qualify for Europe League.

August 11, 2010 06:10

37 posts(s)

Felix, I understand what you’re saying, but this one is simply too obvious for me and I am baffled that you cant see it.

Caio Oliveira is the NEW manager of hanover, before that he was the manager of, guess who… Tus, who dealt with guess who? Eintracht. That second bundesliga team, guess who managed them. Caio. Guess who he dealt with? Vizela. Guess who Vizela dealt with Eintracht. Now look at each individual player and tell me all the transfers somehow make sense to you. Yes, the money payed was high, but the players that went to eintracht are much better than the players that went out. There are more teams involved in the ring. I can connect more dots for you if you wish. Doesn’t matter how you associate things, all the strings come together at Eintracht.

August 11, 2010 06:22

37 posts(s)

I cant believe I did not notice this before. No wonder you’re so into this.

It seems you really like to deal with Flavio Machado who deals with guess who, Eintracht. Joaquim F. also buys your shit players. All the teams involved who have ridiculous transfer with Eintracht, you also have ridiculous transfers with. I dont have time to dig deeper, it obvious.

Good try buddy and good luck cheating.

I hope the admins step up and clean up house a little. I dont want to waste my time posting about this anymore. It’s in plain sight.

August 11, 2010 06:34

37 posts(s)

Davison,

you have a point. All the mangers involved, including Felix are have ties to bayern. I think I remember accusing Felipe Santos in cheating in SoccerSim, many many times. Name sounds soooo familiar.

August 11, 2010 18:59

116 posts(s)

It appears that you have not learned to play. The secret of the game is to recruit young players without a contract, trains them and sells them for a good value. Even the bots pay well in that type of player. Do you worry more caring about others, than to improve your own team and invest in it. You should be a player that bought prepared players and enrich others. Because instead of spending your time looking for stupid things, do not worry about your own team, find players, train and resell to make money. This game is manager, and to grow has to go for business, buy, sell, train, look ..
Think about it.

August 12, 2010 00:55

828 posts(s)

what pathetic bunch of queer cheaters.

why dont you cheats all fuck off to expert11 and stop ruining this game

August 25, 2010 20:49

37 posts(s)

the ridiculous trades between this wart of a manager is continuing right in our faces… good job admins… how humiliating

August 26, 2010 19:39

104 posts(s)

Cristian Santamaría

42 27 42000000 Tranferido do Eintracht Frankfurt para o Borussia Mönchengladbach

Idd: 33

Atributos
Posição: D
Lado: L
Guarda-Redes: 29
Desarme: 94
Passe: 79
Remate: 83
Velocidade: 95
Drible: 82
Controlo: 89
Cabeceamento: 94
Agressividade: 75
Condição: 93

Treinador que comprou inactivo

Sebastiano Balzano Hotlist_add

• Informação do Jogador
  • Estatísticas do Jogador
  • Histórico do Jogador

Informação Geral
Idd: 34
Nacionalidade: Italy
Clube: 16-computer Borussia Mönchengladbach
Clube anterior: 16-human Eintracht Frankfurt
Valor estimado: $17,299,325
Atributos
Posição: M
Lado: RC
Guarda-Redes: 37
Desarme: 73
Passe: 95
Remate: 76
Velocidade: 80
Drible: 95
Controlo: 85
Cabeceamento: 98
Agressividade: 70
Condição: 96

Época Turno Valor Evento
42 4 27000000 Tranferido do Eintracht Frankfurt para o Borussia Mönchengladbach

And are more more and more…;; this is my last season in rubysoccer

August 27, 2010 02:49

2 posts(s)

huahuauhauha perceived a link between the Lince and Ilan?

August 27, 2010 03:40

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The user has been blocked from accessing the game and contacted via email. If he ever replies with his defense the subject will be discussed among the game masters.

Thanks for all of you guys who contributed with this investigation. I understand you want us to act faster on potential cheaters, but we need to be careful to avoid making mistakes.

Cheers.

August 28, 2010 23:56

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Me, Danilo and the GMs have investigated this case and discussed a lot. We also listened to what Felipe had to say. Our conclusion is that there is no cheating on his part so far. Everybody is asking high prices (myself included) and sometimes we get lucky to sell our players, or are able to get good deals from friends or maybe new managers buy them for not having a deep knowledge or experience in the game.

I appreciate the help from everybody on this thread, I think we should have gone through this earlier, as soon as Ilian pointed that out. The sooner we clarify things the better. We’ll try not to make the same mistake again.

Cheers.

Forums FastTicker