Forums FastTicker

Free transfers players

Subscribe to Free transfers players 22 post(s), 8 voice(s)

April 12, 2010 19:27

3 posts(s)

Hi im playing this game for 4 seasons, and im asking if its possible to change the free transfer process. To prevent stupid guys like Bayern muchen’coach to get all fuking players who are avalaible in free transfer..U could put a fee to get the player like if his value is 18m u have to pay a fee of 5 or 6 m to get him….. i know this game need some changes but free transfer sucks in this game

April 12, 2010 20:01

828 posts(s)

^ agreed

April 12, 2010 20:14

828 posts(s)

not to mention he fuckn left blackpool with an avg player wage of 100k and hes doing the same thing now as he did in england.
hes a shit manager that moves to a team that has resorces
then uses them all up, onces hes done that he leaves the team as a pile of unmanageable shit hole

he is a cancer to this game and doesnt know shit about how to manage.

dont expect anything to happen.
the last news update was fookn febuary.

ruby soccer is dieing

April 12, 2010 20:54

18 posts(s)

maybe we should send him a message on his team in turkey! could be faster that way! cuz I think its stupid also! I know that gabriel have a life and it’s not a paying game! but still the things like this kill this game! its funny that one guy can be able to kill a hole team damn it!

April 13, 2010 01:04

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

calm down guys, rubysoccer is not dying. it is just like you mentioned: this is not a paid game and, unfortunetely, we can’t prioritize it. but we do plan to continue investing free time here – when we have it. since our move to another country, things have been hectic! but that should not persist for long and we will start updating rs again. we have to get this game to a “mature level” before any of us have kids :). After that things will be much more difficult.

we do have some things going on now. mainly about the match engine, because we want to improve it before going to anything else. we might release some other minor changes before that is out, though… Let’s see what we can do, once we get some free time.

April 13, 2010 02:28

31 posts(s)

A little bit much freaking out here, but this certain is a problem. I was thinking that while it might be ideal to charge fees for free transfer, that doesn’t accurately represent the way soccer works. Maybe if there were a more complicated algorithm, instead of just accepting the highest offer. For example, I can’t imagine some of his recent guys actually choosing his team, given all the competition for playing time they’d have. Maybe even add in player “personalities” so that some players want to play for a winner, and more heavily weight playing in top league, or on a top team, some weight playing time, some weight money, some might weight wanting to play for their home country. That might give a little more variety, and make people feel like they don’t have to pay the max allowed salary.

The other thing that could be fixed is the max allowed salary. There’s no way the board would allow a coach to rack up that much salary. Should be a cap of 2-3 times what a team thinks they can earn in a season, as they don’t want to go broke paying their players. Then, as you start approaching that limit, they get more stingy with what they allow you to spend. Could also factor in past sales of players over the last year or two to allow teams that wisely develop and sell players to spend more.

April 13, 2010 02:42

828 posts(s)

it should be a lottery for FA selections

April 13, 2010 05:44

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Admir M: I still read the forums and access the game even when I am not developing anything new ;)

Danilo said everything I would say about game development, so I have nothing to add. About the agent fee suggestion I feel we will probably have to add something like that. And also the player personalities, this one we already had in mind.

April 27, 2010 08:15

828 posts(s)

btw bayern munichs manager is still a right dickhead i swear he has multi accounts and free transfer cheats… also the wage bullshit and how he gets the FA every fucking time… fix it or im leaving this game cos this is bullshit

April 27, 2010 13:32

31 posts(s)

Wow, you need to work on your anger. He’s not cheating. He’s just outbidding everyone. Then, after the 72 ticks, he transfer lists the ones he doesn’t want to keep. Since he’s only paid them a couple million in wages, he makes a profit.

April 27, 2010 15:05

33 posts(s)

I agree with “down with anger” part. But I do think the Bayern Munich manager is a pain in the *ss! But on the other hand he has every right to because it stays within the rules. I dont know how his financial organisation looks. But in the end it will bankrupt a club.

Part of the problem lies in people letting their best players get on free transfer.. This would never happen in real life at least not at rubysoccer amounts.

Hope you have time soon for the game again lads! Rubysoccer is not dying. Its development just slowed down a little!

April 27, 2010 15:12

31 posts(s)

The reason it won’t bankrupt him is because he resells half of the players which more than covers their wages. I actually brought this up in the suggestions forums, and it was pointed out that while it is an abuse of the system, there’s nothing against the rules. In order to compete for these players, I’ve had to start following a similar tactic, as unpleasant as it might be.

April 27, 2010 17:35

18 posts(s)

he will not bankrupt yet! and maybe for some time! BUT some manager already stop buying players from him! and couple of teams even if they got 10 or 15M to give him! the board don’t let them pay 80 K or 99 999 to get that player! so it will take some time but he will destroy Bayern like he did with blackpool I think it was… Me I think that it’s frustrating sometimes but until the guy is not breaking the rules it’s ok with me! if we change the way we get the FT players then maybe it could be more fair! how about if RS puts a max number of players that u can go get on Free per sesson! I think that he would considere on which player he bet on!

April 27, 2010 19:58

828 posts(s)

thats my point admir… he destroys teams… he will stay with a team untill he’s fucked it up so bad ( blackpool) then leave off to some super club thats managerless.

hes a cunt end of discussion

April 27, 2010 22:53

31 posts(s)

As a note regarding buying players from him. When you buy a player, you can pay less than he’s paying and they’ll often accept. Yes, it’s still alot, but you won’t be stuck with the full 80k. Besides, if you do the math, 80k is 3.8m a year, which compared to actual salaries for professional athletes, is fairly reasonable. If anything our current salaries are way too low.

April 28, 2010 01:08

18 posts(s)

I know that u can give a player less then he ask u! the thing is for the economy of the game 99 999 or 80 000 even 60 000 is not healthy for ur team! maybe some teams can afford that but me with my 6M I can’t and I bought a player or two from him.. but I dont know why u defending the guy?! he already destroy one team now he’s doing the same. I don’t have problem with him personaly but still u gotta admit that he’s a dumb manager! and more u are always there comparing this to acual salaries and on one other post u compare 100 shoting to cristiano ronaldo or somthing. it’s not that good of a simulation to be comparing it to real life so… and who knows maybe he’s ur friend so I should stop saying that he’S dumb I gonna touch ur feelings.. no for real it is a great game and it’s great for a free game and with time it will get even better! and I get u everettb it’S not cool from davison to put out he’s anger like that.. and saying the game is dieing and all but sometimes it gets frustrating..

April 28, 2010 01:11

18 posts(s)

sorry everett it wanst u comparing cristiano ronaldo to 100 shot ! my mistake! lol :P

April 28, 2010 01:54

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

We already invested some time in the game after moving to Australia guys, but clearly not enough. Danilo is working in modifications that will allow us to better test and change match engine parameters. While he does that I may work on the matter discussed here.

I’m not going to say my opinion about what this or that manager is doing, I’m just going to tell you what are my plans and how they could change this scenario. They are in the order we are likely to implement them:

1) Automatic renewal of best players: the board will be more strict and renew best players contracts automatically and will not allow the manager to fire them as well.

2) Player personality: each player will have its own personalitiy, some may prefer high wages, some long-term contracts while some may prefer playing in its own country or being in a team where he has more first team opportunities. This will make free transfers (and regular transfers) a little bit more complex than a wage war.

3) Player satisfaction: players that are never used in official matches or that have much lower wages than similarly skilled teammates may become unsatisfied and refuse to renew their contract. This may negatively affect other players in the squad. This will make it harder for managers to hire lots of players just to make profit or to experiment.

These are the main ideas, some of them are not straightforward as they seem but I believe they will bring more fun and strategy to the game.

Cheers!

April 28, 2010 21:55

241 posts(s)

I think he is not doing anything illegal. Not everyone is active in the free market. If someone is willing to buy a player with huge wage for some millions i assume they would offer similar when he is free….he is active in the game and thats the reward he gets so cant really blame him.

If theres someone to blame its not him but the guys who buy his high wage players…dont buy high wage players problem solved….

May 03, 2010 18:59

18 posts(s)

the guy from tenerife put a great player( Angulo) on free! Gabriel I though that u made an ubgrade that the best players can’t be put on free ??!!

May 03, 2010 23:10

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I did, but when you have lots of good players even those that are not among your best are great. That was the case. I’ve already returned the player to the team since the guy fired the player and left, which does not make any sense.

May 04, 2010 14:49

31 posts(s)

Yeah, that top player thing should only apply to the top 3-5 players as determined by the board.

Forums FastTicker