Forums FastTicker

buy player who gets loaned

Subscribe to buy player who gets loaned 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

March 11, 2010 22:00

39 posts(s)

Donator

I manage Blackburn in fasttick. I purchased Hernadez from Benfica and before the negotiation is settled he is loaned out to another club for 1 year. It seems unfair that clubs can do this while a sale negotiation is going on, otherwise I wouldn’t have purchased him if he was on loan for 1 year. Thanks Benfica!

March 12, 2010 09:25

33 posts(s)

Didn’t know this was possible… If this is so they should fix this! Paying 8 million for 31 year old and have to miss him the first season is not a nice situation ;) Good luck!

March 12, 2010 20:40

39 posts(s)

Donator

I agree. The player definately wasn’t loaned when I started negotiating the price, however, by the time I had finished negotiating the price and wage he had been loaned out to another club. Makes me wonder if Benfica manager is “good friends” with manager he loaned the player to(Benfica gets the benefit of $8M for selling an older player and the club that loaned him only has to pay his wage for the year). I pay nearly $8M for him knowing that I will only get a good 4 or 5 seasons out of him; now I miss the benefit of having him for a whole season. I would like to know if this rip off can be looked at by admin and if the transaction can be reversed.

March 15, 2010 09:38

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

We are aware of this kind of situation, we will disable loans when the player is transfer listed and disable transfers when the player is loan listed.

March 15, 2010 21:25

828 posts(s)

ok … gabriel i posted that this happend to me and you didnt cancel his loan.

i was told dont buy a player out on loan…. yet he was loaned during my wage negotiations i was having which took long… nw that player ended up sucking ass but had high stats…

but my point is this. why not reinstitute the loan auto cancel when a player is bought..and why not have a fine for loans that get canceld by the loanee… cos i mean right now the financial situation is just bad, :D

March 15, 2010 21:54

39 posts(s)

Donator

Thanks Gabriel, is this happening straight away or sometime in the near future? I can cop this particular deal going wrong, as long as the game rules are changing for the better of the game.

Forums FastTicker