Forums FastTicker

V. Guimarães (Portugal)

Subscribe to V. Guimarães (Portugal) 34 post(s), 7 voice(s)

March 02, 2010 13:08

803 posts(s)

Hello people, I’m creating this topic for me to use to publicate news, statistics, opinions, players advertising and others about Guimarães. Something like the press releases with more text :D

Feel free to comment :)

Cheers from
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_info/326

March 02, 2010 13:16

803 posts(s)

35 – Best season ever
Season 35 was the most successful in Guimarães history. We won the Cup, won the League and qualified for the CL quarters losing for D.Aves for really close.
Next season I feel we can be a serious candidate for all titles. Team maturity and experience had grown and that may be crucial for the decisive matches we’ll face.

March 02, 2010 16:15

299 posts(s)

You show off you :D

Excellent job mate :)

March 03, 2010 13:54

803 posts(s)

Thanks Dhimitri :)

Luiz Cardoso arrives at Guimarães
This veteran defender just sign for the club after a season in Valenciennes where it seams he was not in the plans of the new manager Thomas Corneloup. With the come of Cardozo it seems Presley Duarte, the until now main defender of Guimarães may be leaving the club thou the asked price may not be accessible for the most teams in RubySoccer.

Loan wave at Guimarães
We have now many players available for loan, they have in most cases 18 y.o. so much potential to develop yet. For those who may loan them know you can keep them for at least 3 loan periods so you don’t have to worry and you may benefit from theirs development.

March 06, 2010 12:45

803 posts(s)

Jairo Alvarenga leaving
This experienced defender seems to be leaving Guimarães at the beginning of season 36. Due to team dimension control and his status on the team Alvarenga is no longer on the plans of the manager being able for transfer for a small fee of 1M.
There are also speculations that the removal of Alvarenga from the team can open way for the arrival of a new star to the club…
More info at:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/69045

March 07, 2010 01:09

609 posts(s)

isn’t this abit over the top? ?:D

March 07, 2010 23:02

803 posts(s)

Vaughn, yeah :D I’ll only use this topic, no sticky topic, no spam emails and no other topic on the forum.

Millionaire transfer at Guimarães
Anderson Chagas just sign contract with Gimarães for a transfer price of 50M. This complete Goalkeeper left Rio Ave to join Guimarães after a quick stay at Gondomar due to both Guimarães and Rio Ave’s managers have used the same network in the past. The transfer also had to be approved by the market regulator Gabriel Cesario.
With Chagas arrival it seems Pedro Pina will be relegated to second keeper and probably left the team for loan.

Players for loan
Some young players of the team are playing less and less friendly matches so their stamina grows and they become more attractive for loaning teams, notice they can be loaned for 3 periods if the loaner wants, so any development they have during the loan can be an advantage of the loaner too.

March 18, 2010 12:49

803 posts(s)

Team restructure needed
Due to a gap between the number of defenders and the others sectors of the team we decided to list some of the defensive players, young and mature defenders are now for sale. We are also wiling to negotiate other defenders not on the transfer list if the proposals are interesting.

Take a look:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/326

March 30, 2010 12:17

803 posts(s)

So close to making history
For the first time Guimarães managed to get to the Champions League final and was really close to win it, the title went for Rio Ave by a close 1-0 greatly achieved by their keeper’s huge performance. We can only be happy, the team performed well and anyone could leave with the title. Maybe next year :D
This season will also be remembered by the intense fight for the Portuguese league by Guimarães and Gondomar, this time the title went to Guimarães almost at the end of the season wining by a better difference of goals achieved only in the last matches of the league.

March 31, 2010 04:50

828 posts(s)

looks like me and you have a good lil pre season going

April 07, 2010 18:53

803 posts(s)

Deception at Guimarães
Another early elimination of the Portugal Cup for the club, for the second consecutive time we were not able to reach the final, lets just hope this can have some positive influence in the league now we have less matches to play…

Presley Duarte leaving?
At the 3rd season being second choice for the manager Filipe Silva, Duarte may finally leave the club. The price now asked may be appellative for some of the strongest national and international teams and speculators already talk he can be leaving for the rival team Gondomar…

May 21, 2010 09:19

803 posts(s)

Long time no see :D

Just felt the need to update my blog with the new achievements by Guimarães….

A dream come true
Guimarães fans could not ask more from season 38. Winners of the League, winners of CL for the first time in history and also for the first time for both team and manager winners of the Club World Cup…
Manager Filipe Silva had another reason for celebrate as he become the first manager in history to win the CL with two different teams :D

A fresh air at Guimarães
Season 39 starts well for the club with new transactions of young players with great potential so we can garantie more success for the next seasons.

June 17, 2010 18:14

803 posts(s)

Good things, bad things :D
Season 39 showed Guimarães how can a season be so good and at the same time so bad… Winers of the CL for the second consecutive time, winers of the CWC for the first time for both manager and club, and at the same time ending up 8th in the League after four consecutive victories… Something strange must have happen for this antagonic results, experts talk about the end of the players “gold generation”, others blame the manager for not have taking the League so seriously as the international competitions, the fact is, for the first time in many years Guimarães will be out of international competitions…

June 30, 2010 11:02

803 posts(s)

Back on track
After a season way from the top of the table Guimarães managed to be champion again, tactical changes on the team behavior proved to be efficient, even with some new and young players coming forward to play in the main team. This title brings hope for the next seasons in the league and now back to international competitions…

New generation
Many new players are now becoming stars at Guimarães, some already desired by the most important teams in RS, we will appreciate proposals if they are realistic and we can sell some players according to market prices.

September 14, 2010 11:19

803 posts(s)

Winds of change
It seems now most probably that I will leave Guimarães at the beginning of Season 44, I’m very glad with the job done here (thou the last few seasons were not that great) but I think it is time to change and I want to try something really new, I’m hoping to manage a National Team (luckily Portugal) but if that doesn’t happen I will leave for another “regular” team, this time not Portuguese team.

If you are looking for a team with some prospect I would recommend you Guimarães, I believe some of the youngsters will be the best players in the world.

PS: If the new manager whats he can use this topic :D

September 14, 2010 11:25

639 posts(s)

Donator

Come to Holland! :)

September 14, 2010 12:05

803 posts(s)

I’ll probably go to England, there are more human managed teams there and some other great names like ManUnt or Chealsea without a manager :D

September 14, 2010 12:20

299 posts(s)

England will welcome you with arms wide open!!!

I can only imagine the 1-2 punch we can offer in CL 4-6 seasons from now.

September 14, 2010 12:40

803 posts(s)

I was thinking to manage just a national team this season but they only start competitions turn 53 so I’ll be changing plans and go to England now. Aplication made, thanks for the support Dhimitri, I promise to give you a hell of a fight some seasons from now :D

September 22, 2010 19:34

803 posts(s)

The new manager at Guimarães sign for the job and never showed up again… Gabriel think maybe 1 week of inactivity is too much, he should already get fired and now some great young players are leaving for free… I’m seeing my work being ruined :(

September 22, 2010 20:40

116 posts(s)

Vou tentar assumir o V.Guimarães. Ficarei ligado essa madrugada aqui no Brasil.

September 22, 2010 21:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I saw that Filipe, it’s a shame! We could have different periods of inactivity allowed for FastTicker and MediumTicker, counting in ticks instead of days. Makes sense to me.

September 22, 2010 21:42

803 posts(s)

That would be better, one week in FT is too much and if the manager don’t come to the game 3 or 4 days he won’t be too worry about losing the team.
Good Luck Félix, the are some players almost at the end of contract, hope you get it in time :D

September 23, 2010 01:17

116 posts(s)

Eu me candidatei Filipe.. Vou ver se guento na internet até 1 hora da manhã pra eu já fazer as renovações de contrato.

Espero que posso ser meu consultor técnico nesse início de trabalho.

Hahaha..

Brincadeira.

September 23, 2010 03:56

116 posts(s)

Waiting for V.Guimarães.

=D

2 minutes!

September 23, 2010 06:50

639 posts(s)

Donator

Another idea is that a new manager can’t be inactive as long as a 5 seasons manager can be.

September 28, 2010 15:06

116 posts(s)

After a dark period, a new manager takes over V. Guimarães promissing to continue the great work of Filipe Silva.
Most players were tired, so it was necessary to form a B team to bounce back in the league.
The aim was to recover the team for the UCL.
The work was hard, we had some losses, but after some tough rounds the team entered the shaft. The B team got along and is doing a fine job in the league, first team debut and well at UCL.
Some players were dismissed and two were hired, the goal always to improve the team. The expectations for the season are to qualify for EL and reach the semifinals of the UCL.
The new manager Felix Cardoso promised to the passionate fans that V. Guimarães will shine again, as happened in the management of the great Filipe Silva.
Soon we’ll have more news.

September 29, 2010 00:53

828 posts(s)

sunderland has 30m to spend on a youth striker.

its a shame we couldnt do trades of players either

September 29, 2010 01:33

116 posts(s)

Davison,
Emirhan Heyer
Young Striker
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/123398

September 30, 2010 21:06

116 posts(s)

Vitória Sport Clube Guimarães defeat Liverpool on Anfield Road and go to the next Phase on Champions League!!

Was a amazing Victory!!

Forums FastTicker