Forums FastTicker

managers leaving teams to join others

Subscribe to managers leaving teams to join others 15 post(s), 9 voice(s)

February 02, 2010 08:22

828 posts(s)

Felipe Santos that managed blackpool for ever
left blackpool and took bayern munichen

the only problem i have with this is the state he left blackpool.

over payed old shite
all of his player wages are so high
and hes just doing the same thing to munichen hes just joined the team and has signed 2 free agenst to 80,000+ contracts

i mean really?

we allow ppl to cheat thier way to winning free agent bids, which btw its a mystery to why such young and excellent players would be free agents

ive warned you guys about this so many times and now look
hes doing it agian

i think its bullshit, hes ruining the transfer market with his b.s prices n all

just my opinion
but had to speak it

February 02, 2010 08:26

828 posts(s)

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/79229

February 02, 2010 10:06

15 posts(s)

i agree. and he made 2 deals (at least) with the blackpoll. one for a defender with 92 tackle for 70M (SEVENTY) that was canceled by the administrator and 40M for a striker that i think they should cancel either because he is cheating. we all know that the guy doesnt worth 40M and that the market have better options. he is a CHEATER.

February 02, 2010 22:57

803 posts(s)

I also find that deal to be strange, but it seams to be ok because that one was not canceled.

About players overpaid I believe it will happens what happen with blackpool, selling players for creapy prices because no one is willing to pay that wages. I just hope he can manage it this time betther than Blackpool…

February 03, 2010 01:50

828 posts(s)

who ever releases a 27 fing years old epic player ?

tell me who and ban them from the game or reverse it

im sorry but if its not due to a computer managed team releasing a young player like that with excellent skill
then its cheating in my book

who the fuck is this rob love dude that the player came from whos ranked 120 or something.

i demand that this is reversed

personally i think priority right now next to match engine is free transfer
now if a manager cannot afford to keep a player thats one thing
but to have a manager leave a team as a pile of over payed shite then start to do the exact same thing is to me one of two things

1) hes a shit manager and shouldnt be allowed at big clubs
2) hes a cheater

February 03, 2010 01:51

828 posts(s)

implement something where the board wont allow you to get rid of star players like that untill a certain age if under contract or unless its end of contract….but this is cheating i feel

February 03, 2010 12:44

33 posts(s)

I agree with Davison on the point that too many great young players get on free transfer! Their carreers get ruined because of the high wages by some teams that pick up every player they can.

The board should protect their club by automatically renew the top 5 best players of the team their contract! Not when they are very old offcourse…

February 03, 2010 17:17

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Davison and Paradokus, that’s exactly what we are planning to do. Instead of waste our time reversing transfers and players fired we will make the board more strict when it is obvious the player shouldn’t leave the team, unless the team is low on money.

February 03, 2010 20:10

828 posts(s)

thank you gabriel

i know you dont enjoy our whineing but its just frustrating for those that are being responsible with our teams and realistic

maybe also have a restriction on transfer prices
what i mean is

that you cant sell a player for 10 or 15% more than hes worth
but in order to have that inplace we need to fix the estimated value

February 03, 2010 21:58

34 posts(s)

could be adopted a mechanism in which players with face value of over 5 million may not be released from their clubs, even if the contract is over, the automatic renewal to occur.

for the trnasferencias between Blakpool and Bayer were friendly, one was reversed, the other must also be reversed and the leaders lose time.

February 04, 2010 07:52

33 posts(s)

I don’t think a restriction on transfer prices is what we need. It will affect the transfer market in a bad way! In real life some players get sold for too high prices too! The market has to try to regulate itself.

My prediction is when less good players end up on free transfer.. Transfer prices will begin to rise but go to a normal level when nobody is getting their players sold! Even the more managers playing this game means a more normal market..

@Davison: Don’t think we are whineing.. When we underpin our opinion well it’s just help for the creators!

Greetz

February 04, 2010 08:31

299 posts(s)

I don’t think restriction of prices is a good thing either. It takes away freedom from the manager to sell and buy players according to his needs. Not to mention that some players are valued way too high despite their performance on the pitch which is the real thing that matters.
And as I said before, I am surprised of the insistance right now, for the simple fact that this is a Buyer’s Market right now!!! A lot of players worth 10+ million are all being sold at face value right now. And don’t forget, if there’s demand, even the most expensive dude will be sold. If there is no demand, the expensive dude will have to get his luxury tag down :)

May 31, 2010 16:05

301 posts(s)

felipe has no transfer etiquette whatsoever.

i had a deal down for one of his players, and just as the game was about to tick, he rose his price by 1mil$
i’m sorry but i have no patience for people who have no integrity such as him.

as such, i told him to go f*** himself and cancelled my bid :)

June 01, 2010 07:25

828 posts(s)

good for you charles

the guys a fookn dickhead

June 01, 2010 13:37

42 posts(s)

Donator

Same thing for me (his goalkeeper)… 15M and rose his price by 3M.
I cancelled.

Forums FastTicker