Forums FastTicker

Season 32 - Most Competitive League

Subscribe to Season 32 - Most Competitive League 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 04, 2010 08:39

651 posts(s)

(
Top 5 : Points Difference Between the top team and the team placed fifth in the league
Top 7 : Points Difference Between the top team and the team placed seventh in the league
Top 10 : Points Difference Between the top team and the team placed tenth in the league
(in both the cases larger the difference less competitive the league)
(i am sorry i have included only the top 8 teams for the purpose of analysis).
Stats are based on the data available after round 18 of season 33.
)

Brazil
Top 5 : 12
Top 7 : 16
Top 10 : 18

Argentina
Top 5 : 9
Top 7 : 13
Top 10 : 20

England
Top 5 : 15
Top 7 : 15

France
Top 5 : 13
Top 7 : 17
Top 10 : 19

Germany
Top 5 : 14
Top 7 : 16

Italy
Top 5 : 24
Top 7 : 25
Top 10 : 27

Portugal
Top 5 : 9
Top 7 : 11

Spain
Top 5 : 6
Top 7 : 8
Top 10 : 11

From the Data above, it is quite clear that Spain is the most competitive league after round 18. Portugal lies close second in top 5 and 7, but loses out in the Top 10 calculations. Argentina, Brazil and France are also quite competitive. Italy is the least competitive league as the statistic suggests and thus, Napoli could be in for a shot at champions league title this season ;)

January 04, 2010 09:07

120 posts(s)

Donator

Yes, you are right!!!
There is a huge fight for la Liga, although i can’t understand the logic!!!!!! Geta lost plenny matches because the most value player was the goalie. I try everything but nothing worked, Geta it is not the same, but still i think a top team in la liga.
I just thinking erasing all default formation, and go on vacation!!!! or maybe hire a manager……got some ideas???
The Game it is going nuts!!!!! I think Bustamante for 300 mill sound much more real, than the game logic.

PD. Gabriel, can you tell me if both dimension are playing under the same logic?
Thanks, Good year for every one!!!!
Salud
Damago

January 04, 2010 11:34

651 posts(s)

lets hope gabriel recovers quickly, danilo settles-down down under quickly and take some time to update the match engine…
currently strikers are more or less useless and keepers are valuable because of feeble shots from midfielders…

January 04, 2010 15:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@DaMaGo: the logic is the same for both dimensions
@Nirabdha: Danilo is currently flying to Australia, it should take him 1 or 2 weeks to establish and have some time to work on RS…I’m feeling pretty well, already got back to my regular job so I should be back to RS soon

January 04, 2010 16:44

651 posts(s)

hmm… no worries gab, at least from my side :) i am doing pretty much better than the season before… ( last season was also better compared to before…;) )
although sometimes i feel for strikers…, but i don’t want to be those strikers to be as good as they were before the updates, it is good that midfielders are getting more shots in, but they are all becoming christiano ronaldo… may be that should reduce a lil bit, not too much… … apart from that i kind of like the match engine updates… i wouldn’t ask you guys to change it drastically, i think a lil bit of fine tuning would be more preferable… i think we are heading in the right direction :)

but then… purpose of this thread was actually to divert attention from match results and let the guys get some broader view of management… Not just a team but looking at the championship as a whole… but seems i pretty much failed there :)

January 05, 2010 01:35

120 posts(s)

Donator

Thanks Gabriel, now than i know both dimensions are same logic…… oh well i think i suck as manager. Only i can think is than, maybe, in FT goalies are better than MT…..
I ’d like to wait for the hold package.
I just dislike the idea of goalies as the MVP of many games, and not from same teams.
Anyway for now, GETA & VILLA will try to keep the fight up.
And i agree, if you want the toughest league today in RS, you just have to join LA LIGA>

Buen Year!!!!!!!

Forums FastTicker