Forums FastTicker

Team to Beat.....

Subscribe to Team to Beat..... 12 post(s), 7 voice(s)

December 21, 2009 18:11

64 posts(s)

At the current moment (Turn 134) when all the domestic leagues have been defined it and the Finals of International competitions are about to be played there is one team that seems to want to win it all, and that is Vitória, in the last 3 seasons (29-31) this outstanding team has collected 9 Trofies:

1 – Série A
2 – Copa do Brasil
3 – Libertadores
3 – Club World Cup

In this Season 32 it seems that they will be the team to beat, because they have already taken Copa do Brasil, and Série A, they will play the Libertadores Final and if they are successful they will go for the Club World Cup making it 4 for 4 for the season; and 4 straight titles in both Libertadores and Club World Cup.

This season out of 57 official matches they have only lost 4 matches, taking 80.11% of the total points

It seems that Vitória will have a big role in the present and future of Rubysoccer, and its all to the vision and exelent tactics of Manager Helder Shimizu that with hard work and dedication has taken Vitória from to what they are now. (Currently) the best team in Rubysoccer!!!

December 21, 2009 20:58

828 posts(s)

lol @ your spelling

December 21, 2009 21:42

64 posts(s)

Sorry. I know google translator sucks

December 22, 2009 03:02

42 posts(s)

Yeah..i’ll think about hiring him to be my assistant manager.

December 22, 2009 09:10

678 posts(s)

I thought Hertha BSC simply was the best team…

December 23, 2009 09:06

651 posts(s)

Valladolid is the World Champion… :)

December 23, 2009 14:31

299 posts(s)

way to go Rui :)

Going all the away with a less than average goalie is a wonderful achievement. This is perhaps the biggest upset of all times in RS (Winning CL & WC)

December 24, 2009 11:02

678 posts(s)

better then avarage goalie? Have you not seen mine? How about those 88/89 tacklers I have in defence? I think I’ve proven a point ages and ages ago :). His goaly stopped my shots from my MC (96 shooting) and my 4th shot from my DC (93 shooting).

December 24, 2009 12:42

651 posts(s)

@sly,
first, your keeper, on the overall is much better than that of Valladolid…
you have a problem that you cannot accept someone else being appreciated for his good work. no one here has been talking about you, but then still you had to poke your nose in the middle and trumpet yourself being good… stop being a whiner, and appreciate Rui Antunes for his good work.

( and also check the no of defenders in Valladolids team who are in the 80s, and for once stop trumpeting about yourself… Please behave like a game master) ( finally don’t ever come out and say you said that in jest…)

December 24, 2009 23:59

299 posts(s)

Sly, by upset, I ment the whole competition, not just the match vs Brest.
Valladolid got lucky in the final, but their overall performance is just amazing (despite the problems the game engine has).

ANyway, I’m sure Brest will not fail again this season :)

December 26, 2009 10:38

678 posts(s)

they better not :)….otherwise heads will start to roll!!!

December 27, 2009 09:40

15 posts(s)

Donator

a-ha! now i see why i’ve lost… this topic brought me bad luck… i just wanted to win once more and then quit… =/

good to see competition alive though ;)

ps: shame on santo andre for not bringing the trophy home :P hehehe

Forums FastTicker