Forums FastTicker

Carlino, the curler :)

Subscribe to Carlino, the curler :) 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 23, 2009 06:46

651 posts(s)

Check out this guy…
Attributes sometimes can lie but he is a prolific scorer (that too in the spanish league) and the best thing about his game is he has still left to improve a lot more. He hasn’t played much first team football and given some time will be great in the future.

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/76744

Check out his Attributes
Attacker

Tackle: 78
Passing: 79
Shooting: 85
Speed: 90
Dribble: 95
Control: 79
Header: 84
Aggressiveness: 46

Official Matches Played : 85

November 23, 2009 09:45

678 posts(s)

at best he can unlock 25 stats. So you sell with a loss? you only bought him 1 season ago for 3 million :)

November 23, 2009 09:55

33 posts(s)

I think it is a very fair price for this player.. But I also think you’d be a good tellsell host. This guy would be a star for top ranked teams in the newer countries or in most second divisions but I don’t think his stats will have great improvements. As is said you bought him for 3 and are selling him for 1,5… That is probably not without a reason ;)

November 23, 2009 10:09

651 posts(s)

Sly i have 4 strikers in above 95 range, who i got from free transfers.
Also i have two 18 and 20 year old young guns, both having shooting skills of 89 and 87 each. And 4 turns back, i got a 26 year old, 97 skill shooter from free market (total skill 630), who surprisingly is still improving :).

Profit and loss are relative. They are not always directly correlated with the transactions of a single player, but then with the overall transaction of the club itself. and if someone buys him for that amount i will consider it a success.

@paradokus, i am selling not because i think he wont improve anymore, but as i said above i have 4 strikers in the shooting range of 95 or above. and 2 of them are still in their 26 and 27. plus you will know a reason if you see my wage bill :)

although i am sure i can sustain for some time to come, but it is a good thing to gain some amount from selling those players who i won’t be using and reduce my wage bill :)

November 24, 2009 10:15

33 posts(s)

I looked at your team before commenting so I knew why you are selling him. I think he has a high wage.. But it’s getting normal that these kind of players have high wages. I’m jealous at people like you who can afford those wage bills!

Good luck selling! Not to me ;) I have got better options

November 24, 2009 11:49

651 posts(s)

already sold…
don’t be jealous… when i got to this team finance was really at a very bad condition. it took me some time but i could hire some free players and sell them at a good price after some time.
i think the only difference was that i was never greedy to ask outrageous prices for my players, which would frighten the suitors… i only asked those prices which i thought i would pay to get those players, so i had more turnover than others. But it doesn’t mean i can sustain going ahead at this rate… i need to have more turnovers to bolster my situation…

UPDATE: another good player sold for a reasonable price. I got him for free too…

Forums FastTicker