Forums FastTicker

96 tackler 27yr old for sale

Subscribe to 96 tackler 27yr old for sale 21 post(s), 9 voice(s)

November 05, 2009 21:30

828 posts(s)

the price min is 47m if you can offer me a defender in return or midfielder of simular traits ill buy him for his est value after you buy leitao

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/69608

November 06, 2009 12:40

828 posts(s)

price has changed to his true worth

November 06, 2009 13:59

287 posts(s)

I dont need it, but just a clue: what you are asking it is out of the market. 47milions it is too high, 70milions it is insane

We have this player: http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/69545 27yo and 100 tack for less then 47 milions

November 06, 2009 14:32

803 posts(s)

People are asking too much these days, there are lots of good players like that on the transfer lists so to someone be able to sell he must do a lower price than the others…

Also, I’m not admin or any like that but I think we should start using the sales sticky post for advertising players…

Ulisses I have a younger and better midfielder for sale for 45M… This and more at Gimarães

November 06, 2009 14:45

117 posts(s)

You’re crazy or simply delusional in thinking that $70m is his “true worth”. In reality, his true worth is $18,016,228.

And proof that you’re asking above and beyond what’s reasonable, here’s a BETTER player that I bought last year. Same age but BETTER stats than Emílio Leitão.

See for yourself: http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/67029

How much did I pay? $13,759,788 which is his natural value.

November 06, 2009 17:51

678 posts(s)

yeah this guy is always funny. He thought his 91 crappy ass shooter was worth 150 mill 2 seasons ago :). Dave always makes me laugh with his know how about the market prices :). Someone go read the press release Hertha BSC has :). That might tell you something aswell…..

@Filipe: nobody read the sticky forum. I think it sucks. I’ve advised gabriel to create a forum called “Player market”. Just like managersim had …….as usual :)

November 06, 2009 19:34

117 posts(s)

In case people are too lazy to read the Hertha BSC press release, here it is: “Don’t buy players from Sunderland”

November 07, 2009 02:44

828 posts(s)

yeah sly kevan
he was crappy…. top scorer of the german league and was the top scorer of the premier league too

i sold him for 120m

:)

LOOK at the transfer lists of countries
theres entire pile of shite players out there est value 1.5m and are on sale for 18m
your all hypocrites escpecially you sly

and well then theres Hertha bsc go look at the prices they have posted for avg players

November 07, 2009 02:49

828 posts(s)

another reason why hertha posted that is because he lost his reign as champion of the german league after i sold glenn kevan to his rival who has won the league multible times since with kevan being the conistant most goals scorer

heres a prime example of bs your all spewing
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/50682 34 yrs old for 39.5m

run along now

November 07, 2009 03:53

287 posts(s)

Hold your horses man.

I have made the first post saying about prices. I was giving you a glue it is too high. Dont start to curse. You can´t put everyone in the same bag.

November 07, 2009 07:24

828 posts(s)

ulisses my posts in reply werent directed toward you

they are directed at the idiots bashing me

and you sir werent

sly for some reason always takes digs at me

he should shut up and not bash me or my club or players and hes a game master ? yea he sure is a good person to have

lol a person who bashes other managers for having an opinion…and for having players who are good…. but not as good on paper stats as others but out performs all

then theres the bs from hertha berlin lol what a joke that is…. freaking hypocrytes

November 07, 2009 12:04

387 posts(s)

@Davison
the first & last time i will spent energy to react on Mr Davison:
1) You are obviously a pretty unbalanced guy, with less empathy and an attitude that rude & offending behaviour is necessary for life, or at least this game.
2) To call people e.g. w*nker, or adress them with f*ck off [edit: in ingame mails] is not appropiate in any way of communication – online or offline. Variations to found in many threads i guess.
3) So you lack personal respect, and that’s why i don’t think about buying players from you for seasons or answer to your insulting ingame mails.
I wouldn’t have bought Kevan (the 120m guy) from Sunderland even if you would have listed him for 5M.
Btw: I’m happy that Jakob (Bayern) took the crown, nothing is less fun then fighting for & winning titles without real competitors. ps: speaking for Jakob, it’s not sportmenship to lower the prices (from 140 to ~95m) first, and then re-raise twice when someone meets the demanded price – if there is just one bidder.
4) My transfer listed players: To be honest i haven’t been looking so much on the TL in general and my TLed in particular for the last for 3 seasons. fortunately, i’m not in the need to sell my players … IMO 6,5m for a 30+yo solid 98-tackler with 90-secs was a good price, the 39,5m for Morillo is just a label, make it 10m, it fits the same, Dutra for 34,5 what’s wrong with that, he’s growing …
enloy the game!

November 07, 2009 16:00

828 posts(s)

1) im a firefighter ….dont tell me about empathy… im a self sacrificing person… but disrespect me ill be all over you
2) didnt do that in this thread
3) ur full of it
4) more b.s

yes enjoy the game

you should probally thank me for this thread….and my attitude toward transfer.
im making a point with that price and i made it….. shown how f’ed up the transfer market is

shouldnt be allowed to sell a player for more than 10% more his est value.

just like xpert11 …. too high of price limitations is needed…. and isnt needed in a few seasons… its needed now

so lets hope this gets the ball rolling.

November 08, 2009 01:45

828 posts(s)

anyways to get back on topic
due to constant negitivity i changed his price to a much lower stand

also put players that could be sold for 14m+ for 5m-6m each

they are solid high performers

November 08, 2009 12:10

678 posts(s)

@davidson: I’m talking about that player Andy Oliver. That Kevan is indeed acutally a good player. Do you suddenly have Korsakoff and don’t remember spamming me and other ingame mails with a price of 150 million for Andy Oliver? I said you needed to check teams before spamming these types of messages. They can be very annoying. I had 2x 100 shooters. You then challanged me to a friendly to prove that Oliver would score more then 1 of my 100 shooters.

Now I’m sorry, but I’m the rude guy and bash you? You can’t have a normal conversation with you. You “attacked me” just because I kindly told you, you shouldn’t just spamm messages to those managers that are online.

Oh…. and btw, previous manager of Monaco Luc Blomme is a good friend of mine. I know you send him messages with “please beat brest”. Very funny to hear…..

Now I’m sorry, but I think I am a very kind and nice person to anyone in this game. I think that there are plenty of managers around to confirm this. You on the other hand seem to rub people the wrong way. You have been warned about your language before on the forum by gabriel. You also have pushed some button with Philip. Now I’m sorry, but….I’m kinda get the feeling it’s you…..not others who are to blame.

About the price issue. Those outragious prices for certain players are on the TL that much because they NEVER get sold. The normal transfers of normal players happen daily. +/- 100 daily i belive gabriel said. So there are plenty of decent transfer prices. Check my history then? I’ve sold players for the right prices. I sold a 26 year old 100 shooter for 28 mill. Now that’s considered a “fair price”.

November 09, 2009 03:37

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We all should go back to a civilized tone here. And let me remember whoever may be negotiating players for very strange prices: you will be investigated, and may be punished or banned from the game. Having said that, I don’t see a problem in discussing this in the forum, if everyone involved understand the limits of this kind of conversation and that they should always report any problems to me or Gabriel.

November 09, 2009 11:00

33 posts(s)

Enjoying this

November 09, 2009 20:41

828 posts(s)

danilo investigate me all you want.

not breaking any rules at all…. other than maybe foul language at times.

i post prices like this so it kicks ur guys butt to fix the problem.

like ive said before
should only beable to post a transfer no more than 10% more his est value

November 10, 2009 04:06

828 posts(s)

anyways since no one wants me to make profit from my good players cos its called wrong or w.e when you have idiots like blackpool… and they dont get delt with

since im being looked down on because of my " high" prices

ive lowerd them to stupid low prices….

the 1st and utmost priority of this game is to instill better restrictrions on prices of players
untill then …. o well.

my single me out anyway

my prices werent even that bad in the begining
go take a look at the netherlands or spain or brazil.

lol hypocrites

November 10, 2009 05:36

651 posts(s)

@Davison, no one is singling you out… or trying to call you out for your outrageous transfer amounts or whatsoever… thats your right to set whatever you think is appropriate. no one will invest in anything if they think it is not beneficial…

Having said do, you should not attack anyone personally anywhere… you dont’ have any rights to abuse at any other managers. Blackpool is doing very good in what he thinks is right. He has a simple strategy which would work very well in real life. Rather than paying sky-rocketting transfer prices to other clubs, he is paying that amount directly to the players (in the form of wages). Because you don’t pay that money to another club, no one else can get benifit of your investment and you also get better players… but then life will not be as easy every time…

I was also in the running for Cristian Brito, who was hired by Blackpool. I had offered similar high wages which was beaten just by blackpool. i congratulate him for getting that wonderful player. had i seen blackpool bidding for him before going to sleep that night i would have raised my bet further….

finally, my advice for you “do whatever you want to do that is allowed by the regulations, but without personally abusing another manager”…

November 12, 2009 05:06

828 posts(s)

he is still up for sale ( leitao)

but ill allow you lot to contact me via pm and tell me your bid so i can negotiate or directly post that price on transfer
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/69608

Forums FastTicker