Forums FastTicker

Against All Odds

Subscribe to Against All Odds 6 post(s), 5 voice(s)

October 18, 2009 03:36

64 posts(s)

2 seasons ago Granaga was fighting in spanish second division, last season Granada qualified to the Champions, this season, 3rd round of Copa del Rey and currently 1st in Spanish Primera and the only undefeated team in Primera, it has been hard, I have maid some key purchases of “older” players (because they are cheaper) and have improved some good youth, this is my 3rd season of a 5 season plan of becoming a top team in Ruby Soccer, I am currently ranked # 22 in the manager ranking and 3rd in Spain. this short success has been with lots of work and continuos lineup experiments. I am not bragging, I just wanted to bring up this story, I know that there are great teams in this game and there are other greater stories than mine, but I am proud of what I have accomplished and the start of a great future.

October 18, 2009 04:20

651 posts(s)

you are doing very good recently… but don’t forget it is going to be a long season and one injury or a red card can decide a lot of things.

all the best to you :)

October 18, 2009 13:02

120 posts(s)

Donator

DON´T DREAM SO HIGH BECAUSE YOU´LL FALL SO LOW….
although you doing great, one of the best in the game, la liga is DURA amigo, you will need like another 5 seasons….. anyway dont worry about geta, because it is going down…
suerte
saludo2

October 18, 2009 15:17

651 posts(s)

simon, i advise u to spell your team name correctly though:);)

October 18, 2009 22:10

56 posts(s)

Hi Simon,

yes, you are doing a great job in Granada, but Spanish league is very very hard, the most difficult is to stay in the top 4 more than 3 consecutive seasons (only Getafe and Atletico use to do it). Good luck this season, I hope that Recre could be in the top 4 and Granada too, but could be very hard,

Salu2

Vicen

October 18, 2009 22:25

609 posts(s)

check medium ticker @ Queens Park Rangers. I have no clue how the hell i can fix #2 with my team…i just promoted to Premiership and the board says to try to stay in the division. I’m kinda confused why i’m 2nd ;)

Forums FastTicker