Forums FastTicker

2 Great goal keeper to sell in Benfica

Subscribe to 2 Great goal keeper to sell in Benfica 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 15, 2009 00:41

104 posts(s)

Ricardo Mário João

Atributos
Posição: G
Lado: -
Guarda-Redes: 95
Desarme: 38
Passe: 94
Remate: 37
Velocidade: 100
Drible: 82
Controlo: 86
Cabeceamento: 92
Agressividade: 18
Condição: 100

Rafael Texeria

Posição: G
Lado: -
Guarda-Redes: 88
Desarme: 26
Passe: 72
Remate: 36
Velocidade: 86
Drible: 79
Controlo: 84
Cabeceamento: 94
Agressividade: 58
Condição: 99

October 16, 2009 13:17

678 posts(s)

You can’t sell 30 year old goalkeepers for 40+ million. Nobody in his right mind would buy a player who is most likely losing stats. This is called “a bad investment”.

October 16, 2009 14:27

33 posts(s)

You’re right Sly… But to many people expect people will pay far to much money for older players… The problem lies in the part that young stars are not for sale at any price (or an much to high price) because they want them to stay at their team… And old players are at sale for still to high prices… Together this is the reason for a slow transfer market!

I think there is a solution to this problem
- Good players should want to play at clubs at their level → unmotivated when they are not… This also means good players who are substitute at a club would also have to unmotivated..

But there are bigger issues at the moment… Just let our godfathers do their work :D This problem will be solved eventually

Still enjoying the game very very much!

October 17, 2009 12:55

803 posts(s)

Mário João is one of the best keepers in the game. For me its the best as most of Benfica’s success was and is due to him. I would maybe let him finish his career at Benfica, but Lince already have a new keeper… I would say that price is not too much, for those who can spend like that…

Regards

PS: For young and promissing players you should check Guimarães :D

Forums FastTicker