Forums FastTicker

Stasbourg Manager

Subscribe to Stasbourg Manager 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 11, 2009 15:08

299 posts(s)

Within 24 hrs the ghost manager lets his two best players Labat and Machado got on the free market without renewing their contract. The manager has been active in time to have had the contracts renewed, so there are no excuses for mr. John Smith (or John Doe)
In addition, it’s my opinion that all such firings or releases by ghost managers should be overruled regardless of player value or the team that have hired the player in a bidding war for the simple reason that the result is market distortion.

October 11, 2009 17:00

651 posts(s)

well, first of all his status says he hasn’t logged in since two days…
And yes dhimitri, it hurts if the team is the one you love. i know how you feel for strasbourg, since you had been its manager for a long time…

i was the one to hire Labat. I am happy again to be reunited with Labat, who i nurtured during my days at Bordeaux…
the problem with contract not renewed is that even if he were to be released from the hiring team, he would go to the free market. And certainly i wouldn’t release him because i had to fire another high earning striker (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/58505) to hire labat

October 12, 2009 15:55

609 posts(s)

did u even bother to read the post from Gabriel? Do these things with ingame mail to the admins!

October 12, 2009 17:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, please…let’s try to avoid conflicts in the forums ;)

Forums FastTicker