Forums FastTicker

Strange player fired...

Subscribe to Strange player fired... 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 16, 2009 23:01

678 posts(s)

28 134 Rafael Chagas Eric Chiron Fired from Santos. His wage was $20000.

Eric Chiron, a player I sold not to long ago is fired by the new manager? What’s up with that? This is a 99 shooting 25 year old with even some growth left in him. Why the hell was he fired?

September 17, 2009 02:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sorry guys, should have announced that. These players were fired by me from Santos cause they were hired using money Rafael Chagas got from exploiting a bug in our system. I’ve had a long conversation with him and he was penalized losing the players and almost all his money. The bug is already fixed.

September 17, 2009 09:03

678 posts(s)

give me my player back then!!!! :)

September 17, 2009 15:54

609 posts(s)

putting him on the free transfer is rly dumb in my opinion…giving away a rather good players for free..atleast you should have asked the managers where the player came from if they want him back with a refund of the money he was bought for.

September 17, 2009 16:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I was not 100% comfortable with this decision but I felt it was good enough…the managers who sold the players were willing to sell them and received money for it, asking each manager individually what he’d prefer (have the player back or keep the money) would take some time and time is something we cannot afford to waste :D

September 17, 2009 16:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Nod. (Just increasing my post count, Gabriel has too many posts.) :D

Forums FastTicker