Forums FastTicker

New layout...

Subscribe to New layout... 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

August 28, 2009 18:52

30 posts(s)

I just dont like it…

Its hard to find things. Can’t locate anything and took me 10min to find the forum.
Maybe the layout could be worked based on how it was, with the colors and specifics that the designers want the page to have?

Just a suggestion/little complaint…

August 28, 2009 19:06

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Siqueira, you should consider switching to the non-miniature layout. Go to your manager settings screen, switch it and please let us know if you find that one simpler for you.

August 29, 2009 02:08

30 posts(s)

That is definitely better Danilo.

Now I like it more. As far as colors, I think the red gives it a weird atmosphere, but thats just me.
On navigation, it seems a lot better and easy to find what you want.

although, I would somehow change the top right side, make it a little more user friendly. I honestly don’t know how, but it just seems that could improve a little.
:)

August 30, 2009 09:53

56 posts(s)

Hi all,

I tested the non-miniature layout in my mediumticker team and can’t find where configure my squad, I used the link in the match report and I go to an empty page, how could I change my layout back again?

Thans a lot in advance, best regards

Vicente

August 30, 2009 15:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

To configure your squad in the non-miniature layout you should go to Team → Formations.
To switch it back go to Profile → Settings and check the option to use the miniature layout.

August 30, 2009 22:50

56 posts(s)

Thank you very much Gabriel

September 02, 2009 09:28

33 posts(s)

Great improvement! Hard to find things at first… But i’m getting used to it!

Forums FastTicker