Forums FastTicker

Lúcio Moura

Subscribe to Lúcio Moura 41 post(s), 10 voice(s)

August 22, 2009 21:28

40 posts(s)

Donator

Hello Admins!

I couldn’t login in the game these days and forgot to put my team on vacation mode… So I made a huge mistake and my best defender, Lúcio Moura, left my Santo André! COuld you please revert this transaction? I beg you :D

Thanks!

August 22, 2009 21:33

40 posts(s)

Donator

The same with Florian Krause… Yes, I am so stupid…. :(

August 23, 2009 14:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hi Dot,

I’m afraid there is not much we can do, it would be unfair with the teams who hired your players. Hope you understand that.

Best Regards.

August 23, 2009 23:44

40 posts(s)

Donator

I think it would not be unfair, because as I’ve said I made a mistake, anyone can make a mistake… The teams who hired my player were aware of that.

Lucio Moura was one of my best players… I can’t manage my team without him.

And this same situation happened with Arminia Bielefeld and the transaction was rolled back. Why in my case would be different?

I hope you undertand my point too.

thx.

August 24, 2009 00:08

651 posts(s)

it was your mistake to let him go… but if you had fired 5 or six more players along with him, things could have been different.. but then you would be fired too:)

August 24, 2009 01:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Arminia only got back one player, which hadn’t been hired yet. The others stayed on their new teams. It’s a tough situation, Dot… :(

August 24, 2009 12:11

12 posts(s)

Donator

Madonna – Don’t Cry For Me Argentina

….

Chorus:
Don’t cry for me Argentina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don’t keep your distance
…..

August 24, 2009 12:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The only reason I won’t delete your post, Meninao, is because you guys know each other…and it’s a little bit funny, if you ask me…

August 24, 2009 12:32

40 posts(s)

Donator

Meninao knows the right time to be funny…. XD

But, I only need Lúcio Moura back… the other one…. I can survive without him….

C’mon… Lúcio was 100 tackle, a lot of other good secondary skills and only 26y old… Obviously it was a mistake let him go…

And I’ve posted a message in this forum before anyone hire him. So everyone were aware about my mistake.

Thx!

PS: For Meninao: Even without Lúcio I can beat you! See my new Libertadores Title! ;)

August 24, 2009 12:53

651 posts(s)

dot, next time before you release them for free, pls pls pls, i wish you sale them to me for nominal amount:)
at least you’d get something in return…

jokes apart… you still have quality defenders… although not in case of injuries and suspension..

August 24, 2009 13:02

12 posts(s)

Donator

Dot, I didn’t forget: You owe me 7.5M!
But I can forget it if you let Chaves go to Gremio before you lose him too. :o))

August 24, 2009 15:48

40 posts(s)

Donator

Hey! I won’t lose more players!

And I’m still waiting for Lúcio Moura!!!!

I won’t give up!

Please roll back these transactions!

Thx

PS: For Meninao again: Chaves will retire in St. Andreas! And until that… He will score a lot more against you :D

August 24, 2009 17:30

637 posts(s)

I believe you that it was a mistake. But you need to understand that if they rolled back the transfer the Frankfurt manager who hired him will complain. He had the right to hire a player on the free transferlist. It will become an endless street.
It also won’t be good for the game I think. Others will compaign if they didn’t put on vacation mode and were aware of it and because of that lost a player.
And Dot, I’m sure a good manager like you can get good results without him.

August 24, 2009 18:57

40 posts(s)

Donator

No, I can’t understand.

This is the same situation that occurred with Arminia Bielefeld… the transaction was rolled back.

In my case, in the very same turn I posted a message here, warning everyone that I made a mistake.

C’mon the player is worth more than 40M (nominal) Can you imagine in a transaction?

I don’t want to lose this player and in that case… Probably I’ll quit.

If the transaction is rolled back, I’m inclined to refund every cent that Frankfurt manager spent with Lúcio.

Thx.

August 24, 2009 20:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll talk to Frankfurt’s manager, if he agrees, I’ll do it, otherwise I won’t.

August 25, 2009 03:18

651 posts(s)

gabriel, i don’t think that is a good idea… i lost my promising youth player when i was on vacation… (check this post, http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/1215)
although this time this player is really good, manager should have been careful enough to give him contract in 36 turns.
36 turns = 6 days… if you can’t hire your best player in 6 days, then may be you don’t deserve him…

dot was not even on vacation, had he been on vacation, his quest would have been understandable… if “baby-crying” is used as a licence to ammend your mistakes, i am sure we are heading for uncertain future.

( in my opinion, transfer rollback should be used only in case of cheating and “vacation bug”. surely, both are not the case here)

August 25, 2009 10:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree, Nirabdha, and I really doubt Frankfurt’s manager is willing to let his player go :)

August 25, 2009 17:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

For the record, Frankfurt’s manager declined the proposal, as most people would.

August 25, 2009 23:54

40 posts(s)

Donator

Of course Franfurt manager would decline the situation….

“doubt Frankfurt’s manager is willing to let his player go”… It’s not his player is my player! He just won a bid based on my mistake!!!!!

So, You admins are being unfair with me. This is the SAME situation that happened with Arminia Bielefeld and the transaction was rolled back. I warned everyone in the first turn when Lúcio Left.

So, I think, if you have given someone a second change, why not give to me too?

If Rubysoccer is based in unfair rules, I’m really thinking to leave as I think this game can’t be serious.

Thx and I hope you understand my point.

August 25, 2009 23:55

40 posts(s)

Donator

@Nirabdha:

Don’t try to compare your “promising youth” with a already FULLY developed player.

August 26, 2009 00:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Dot, what you need to understand is that it was YOUR mistake and that Arminia’s player had not been hired when he was returned. I don’t think he should have been returned either, but Danilo thought it was the right decision on that case and I’m ok with that. We’re not around all the time so when we saw your message it was too late anyway. Would you be happy to return a good player you hired on free transfer after firing other players to fit him in your squad or simply adjust your budget? Think about it. The system is far from perfect, but we have tools out there to prevent this situation like holiday mode, 36 turns contract alert icon, 12 turns contract alert message. Lots of people have lost players like this, I have a co-worker (Palmeiras manager) who has lost an excellent goalkeeper due to a bug in the holiday mode and we couldn’t return the player cause he had been hired already. Imagine if we had to spend time rolling back all these transactions…it’s impossible.

That’s all I have to say. If after reading this and thinking about it you still feels like leaving just because of one player you lost it will be sad. I’m sure you can understand the situation and stick around to have fun here. Of course not all our decisions are right or popular, somebody will always complain about a few of them, but unfair is definitely not a good word to describe them.

Cheers!

August 26, 2009 02:49

651 posts(s)

Justice Done:)

August 26, 2009 11:32

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

when it comes to admin decisions we always have to consider 2 main things:

1. justice
2. fun

one cannot be without the other, at least not in rubysoccer. we do our best to fulfill both, and that is one example of decision that tried to do that. Arminia lost 3 players, 2 of them were not rolled back – because they were hired by other teams.

August 26, 2009 12:59

40 posts(s)

Donator

Another transaction rolled back…

http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/6/topics/1235

So, as I can see…. I’m the the only being ignored here….

@Gabriel:
I know about the holiday mode and the 36 turns alert. But this case was an exception! I was negotiating his contract trying to low his wage, but, I couldn’t login in the game THAT day because my job demanded that. So I lost Lúcio. I’m in this game for more than a year and know the rules, but specifically in THIS case I was asking for your comprehension and Frankfurt’s manager comprehension too. I really think that losing a player like him in that manner is not fair. And I thought you could understand that.

So, I’m still waiting for your justice. And, as I’ve said I can refund every cent that Frankfurt’s manager has spent.

Thx

August 26, 2009 13:15

651 posts(s)

dot, you are missing the point here…
all those players that were returned back had not been hired by another manager…
and one more thing, no one is against you personally, everyone of us have suffered at different times. many of us have lost good players, many of us have been fired in from our teams. personally speaking, i myself was fired from bordeaux. losing one players should not shake our confidence, players move around all the times… sometimes we get something in return, sometimes we get nothing as you found out this time, but then a we also get free players a lot of times, don’t we???

can you deny the fact that you yourself have hired players in a similar way from free transfers before??? these are just part and parcels of the game.
hope you understand…

August 26, 2009 17:53

40 posts(s)

Donator

@Nirabdha:
“all those players that were returned back had not been hired by another manager… "

Don’t come arguing with that… In my case was just a question of time! I posted in this forum in the same turn that Lúcio left. I was just “unlucky” and the admins didn’t see my post… But, curiously, they did see all the other players who were lost by the other teams and managers. Managers who didn’t even had the care to post a message in the forum warning the others about their mistake. But in my case, I did… for nothing.

If the admins were 1 more turn late, those other lost players would be hired too!

I’m not saying that you and the others didn’t lose good players. I did also before. But this case is different! I wasn’t lazy or something else. I had an emergency and couldn’t login.

I’m just asking the admins for justice. And, for me, justice is something applied in decisions for every player/manager in this game, not for only two or three people.

Thx

August 26, 2009 18:18

37 posts(s)

Buncha whiners…

1. It is not the admins responsibility if you can not log in. They created a Holiday Mode, it is your responsibility to use it.
2. It is not their responsibility if you forget to go on holiday mode.
3. If no-one signs the players, the admins “could” be nice and reverse the transaction, but once signed, sorry… but your loss. I am personally against reversing transactions in ANY scenario except for cheating, but so be it.
4. Not everone reads the forums all the time
5. Admins sleep too, can’t blame them for not responding on time or seeing your complaint in time.
6. Admins not only sleep, but have jobs, families, etc, they can’t attend this game 24/7
7. Admin’s time is better spent developing the game and catching cheaters, not fixing irresponsible or personal mistakes.
8. This is hypotetical, but if you setup your team to use a GK in place of an attacker and you leave your home to go to the bar and all the sudden you realize your mistake, but you’re 5 beers into a deep conversation and 20 miles away from your home. Do you cry to the admins to change the match result because you used a GK in place of an attacker? Blah blah blah… enough is enough!

Sorry, just irrateted… grow up, be responsible for your own actions, quit looking for bailouts. Dont go after the admins because they are being nicer and are doing a great job.

Oh and by the way, Peter Strand (if you played SS) would have never even responded to this!

August 26, 2009 19:33

40 posts(s)

Donator

Hey man, c’mon… you post doesn’t even deserve an answer but let’s go.

1 – I know that. I play this game for more than 1 year. As I’ve said: It was an emergency.
2 – Same as 1.
3 – People do have applied for those players and admins were “nice” anyway.
4 – I know that, but I was careful and posted in the forum just to alert I was aware of my mistake.
5, 6 – I agree, I’m not blaming anyone.
7 – Are you an idiot? I’ve said it was just an emergency!
8 – No one is talking hypothetically here.

I don’t know whether you read all threads here or not but the main question is about justice. And justice is not being applied here.

In the other transactions that were rolled back, THERE WERE teams applying for the player! And if 1 or more turns had passed they would have been hired!

And, yes, the Admins DID FIX other mistakes about lost players here, so shut up your mouth if you don’t know what you are saying.

And you, stop being an ass-kisser and try to think this thread as a collection of arguments of what is just or not.

Thx.

August 26, 2009 20:06

651 posts(s)

Dot, honestly stop it… your arguments are more becoming like baby-crying. i wish someone locked this thread…

August 26, 2009 20:09

40 posts(s)

Donator

Strange Nirabdha, I’ve just read one post from you asking admins to return a fired player…

Forums FastTicker