Forums FastTicker

Cheater?

Subscribe to Cheater? 10 post(s), 6 voice(s)

August 08, 2009 19:51

287 posts(s)

This player was fired: http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/76677

21 y.e, 89 kick and his wage was just 6k. He was the best striker of Birmingham City

August 08, 2009 21:36

50 posts(s)

Why Cheater?

August 09, 2009 00:24

609 posts(s)

Seems a little bit weird yeah, but every manager has the option to fire a player and every manager has the oppertunity to get him from the free transfer.

Still i think this should be possible, maybe the board should make a stand for “good” players? Selling ok, but fire one..hhm.

August 09, 2009 01:17

241 posts(s)

Anyone fires their best players, solution :ban the account and reverse the transfers. There shouldn’t be any leniency for cases like this,

August 09, 2009 02:33

50 posts(s)

honestly do not know why this still open discução that if the case should be ban all free transfer, because the manager came up here without adequately examining the facts, if properly olhace he would see that the manager was 4 days without log which would be 24 rounds and the player was asking for renewal of contract and was not done the same he would be relieved by the fact that the team had a leader. Fact similar happened when I was in Bordeaux, did not renew the contract of a player who had put on the market and in the same turn that it was terminating the contract it sold, I left without the money from the sale.

August 09, 2009 02:39

50 posts(s)

if you following also the negotiation of player, could find that had about 10 teams interested, and I know of Ruby, who’s the highest salary the player takes, just look at my former team Bordeaux, look the biggest salaries, and see that the players are all of the garbage cans, found a sincerramente clownery this question here, so many players who left for wage than 100 thousand and nobody said anything. CLOWNS.

August 09, 2009 03:39

287 posts(s)

Cleithon, I´m not saying who bought is cheater.

It is very awkward the coach didnt renew the best and most promising striker. Chris Worrall loged 4 days ago it means = 24 turns.
The striker was fired at turn 41. Now we are in turn 46, so 46-41 = 5 turns.

24 turns – 5 turns = 19 turns and all players ask for renew at least 30 turns before the contract expire, so he could see this renew in players list at his last login.

Suspicius

August 09, 2009 09:26

637 posts(s)

The manager just signed for the team on tick 15. And 4 days not necessarily means 24 turns. It also could be 24 +5 turns = 29 turns.
So 15 + 29 =44 and as you say it was turn 46 it could be that the manager wasn’t interested in the team anymore or went on holliday without switching on the holliday mode.
I saw that the manager was already fired for inactivity once so I guess that will be the case again.

August 10, 2009 12:46

4,286 posts(s)

Administator

I’m investigating, but seems to be the case where the manager simply didn’t used holiday mode and didn’t renew the player contract…

August 10, 2009 13:58

609 posts(s)

thx sherlock!

Forums FastTicker