Forums FastTicker

match fixing in France

Subscribe to match fixing in France 19 post(s), 7 voice(s)

June 30, 2009 12:48

375 posts(s)

Monaco 21 × 0 PSG

That was illegal ! =)

June 30, 2009 12:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wow! PSG really want to focus on CL!

June 30, 2009 13:53

609 posts(s)

yeah focus on cl and with next season only uefa..smart move..but he only had a small chance to win i guess from monaco, so maybe a good choise to set hid friendly team in there.

June 30, 2009 16:14

35 posts(s)

I am the Manager of Niort currently fighting for a qualifying position for the UEFA, and I do not think its fair.

I guess that you can play your team as you please. but I do not think its fair for the rest of us that are fighting to become great teams and lets face it we all want to have a spot in International Competition.

I think this is what the GAME MASTERS should be monitoring, and ask themselves if this is “CHEATING

June 30, 2009 16:46

609 posts(s)

uhm jesus…it only benifits you and all the others because psg lost? i don’t see the problem here…

June 30, 2009 17:32

609 posts(s)

uhm everyone who is sure on his place in the league in the last matches do a lineup of yought players? That this happends in the middle of the season (once) is something else…but totally the managers choise and it should stay like that.

June 30, 2009 17:49

35 posts(s)

You are right Vaughn; it is beneficial for some (just a few) of the Managers in France, but I think it unfavorable for the rest of the players in the entire GAME because don’t you think about what this can do to the game Ethics? I think that a victory with this big of a margin has something to do with a “Set Up” you are talking about a lineup of young players that have no more than 3 official matches and compared to the other players of PSG (The Regular Senior Squad) their Skills are WAY LOWER!!!

This 21-0 Victory simply opens a HUGE can of worms, and I think that the Game Masters and Administrators should feel upset about it.

It also gets you thinking if this Happened; just imagine what had already happened? Or even worst, what can happen in the future?

Remember, I am talking about Game Ethic

I just hope that more people can think this same way, and take this serious

In real life you do see Manchester United play league matches with Bench or Youth players when they have a huge competition coming up (such as Champions League Match) but you never see them loose 0-21, not even 0-5, therefore I think that there was something done behind the scenes to the line-up so that Monaco can have a HUGE advantage; not just in player Skills but also in field positioning.

June 30, 2009 18:00

375 posts(s)

I dislike such results. It can only happen in Oceania World Cup qualification zone when Australia plays first squad against a bunch of amateurs from a small isle =))))

Even Sir Alex Fergusson would be fired (if not beaten to death) after such defeat.

June 30, 2009 18:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I don’t think there is anything to do with setup, the keeper for instance is really weak compared to the opponent attackers. Maybe 100 points is too much for skills range, maybe the difference between professional players is not that big. Anyway, what we could do in case of such ridiculous results is fire the manager, so people will think twice before lining up such weak players in an official match.

June 30, 2009 20:29

375 posts(s)

I think everyone can make a mistake and set a friendly squad for an official match. I recommend to implement a widget to prevent that. And I think even a 60 kep gk can perform better. This wouldn’t happen if the number of shots was closer to reality

June 30, 2009 20:30

609 posts(s)

no no no, don’t u ppl see it or is it just me? It’s just to spare all the main players stamina. In real life coaches will put in some yought like 2/3 to spare some ppl for the bigger games. You can say this is a small bug in the engine ok, fine i can agree on that. Firing a manager at once will be a rly drastic discision though, maybe more adjustments on the preformance @ the board page?

June 30, 2009 21:10

35 posts(s)

Here is the issue with the lineup for friendlies.

in the last 5 friendlies
PSG has lined up:

With 5 matches:

Dorian Demay
Emeric Colas 
Geraldo Franco 
Hakan Chesnel 
Jean-Marie Geslin 
Kamel Moine  
Lambert Gueret 
Nabil Lechat 
Oscar Rémy  
Pape Oger 
Vanderlei Lins  
Dorian Brule

With 4 matches:

Domenico Lo Sacco

With 1 match:

Daniele Vecchiarelli

as you can see PSG HAS a lineup specialy for friendlies.

And I do not think it was a mistake that non-senior players played an official match and i think this was done in Purpose.

June 30, 2009 21:17

50 posts(s)

Data: Temporada 25, Turno 96

Competição: Ligue 1

Público: 60000

16-humanMonaco

G Estêvão Gonçalves 5.4
D Breno Lessa 5.5
D Jérôme Kohler 4.8
D Michael Deasy 5.7
D Anderson Prestes 6.6
M Carlo Colomba Player_goal Player_substitution_left 6.1
M Jean-Baptiste Koch Player_yellow_card 5.2
M Basílio Gusmão Player_goal Player_substitution_entered 7.0
M * Inácio Teles Player_goal 10.0
M Craig Theodosiou Player_yellow_card 5.0
A Maurício Malta Player_goal Player_substitution_entered 4.0
A Emilio Cabral Player_goal Player_substitution_entered 5.7
A Diego Amorim Player_goal Player_yellow_card Player_substitution_left 8.3
A Benedito Soares Player_goal Player_substitution_left 10.0

Técnico: Luc Blomme

21 × 0

4-4-2 formação 3-4-3
57% posse de bola 43%
43 chutes 1
37 chutes a gol 1
89% passes certos 83%
48% roubadas efetivas 15%
7 escanteios 2
2 impedimentos 0
16 faltas 3

Paris-SG16-human

G Lambert Gueret 0.0
D Aurelio Sanchez Becerra 6.3
D Ricardo Castro 4.8
D Dimas Camilo 5.7
M Mario Burgos 2.1
M Victor Araújo Player_substitution_left 5.2
M Chris Smith 4.3
M Oscar Rémy Player_substitution_entered 6.2
M Daniele Vecchiarelli Player_substitution_entered 3.5
M Gilmar Braga Player_substitution_left 6.4
A Nino Huet 6.5
A Geraldo Franco 5.5
A Édson Campelo 6.3

Técnico: Sian Vaughan

June 30, 2009 21:17

50 posts(s)

Data: Temporada 25, Turno 98

Competição: Liga dos Campeões

Público: 45202

16-humanMonaco

G Estêvão Gonçalves 9.5
D Jérôme Kohler Player_substitution_entered 5.3
D Luis Llorens Player_substitution_left 4.5
D Michael Deasy 6.3
D Breno Lessa 4.6
D Sandro Uchoa 6.2
M Craig Theodosiou 8.8
M * Malte Kienle 9.9
M Germano Ferraz 8.8
M Carlo Colomba 7.7
A Maurício Malta Player_goal Player_substitution_entered 6.9
A Basílio Gusmão Player_substitution_entered 6.0
A Cristian Aguiar Player_goal Player_substitution_left 7.4
A Benedito Soares Player_substitution_left 6.6

Técnico: Luc Blomme

2 × 1

4-4-2 formação 3-4-3
56% posse de bola 44%
27 chutes 16
19 chutes a gol 14
91% passes certos 90%
62% roubadas efetivas 28%
3 escanteios 3
6 impedimentos 0
11 faltas 28

Paris-SG16-human

G Hector Sosa Silva 9.0
D Dimas Camilo 3.6
D Jean-Marie Geslin 5.0
D Emeric Colas Player_yellow_card 3.9
M Oscar Rémy Player_substitution_entered 6.0
M Olivier Edouard Player_yellow_card 2.1
M Timoteo Sanchez De Mendoza Player_substitution_left 7.1
M Marvin Ricci Player_yellow_card Player_substitution_left 3.8
M Chris Smith Player_substitution_left 4.9
M Mario Burgos Player_substitution_entered 6.6
M Daniele Vecchiarelli Player_substitution_entered 3.0
A Damiano Caldas Player_goal 4.8
A Nino Huet 7.6
A Geraldo Franco 7.4

Técnico: Sian Vaughan

June 30, 2009 21:46

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Alban, I don’t think rubysoccer should interfere in this kind of choice made by the manager. People may really want this kind of situation. Maybe we could have some kind of warning, though.

July 01, 2009 00:03

651 posts(s)

well, i don’t want a direct interference, but some in-game checks could be kept in place.
For eg; if you lose any official games by more than certain no of goals (say 10), your board appreciation falls by more than usual percentage (for eg, 25% or 50%) and repetition of such results within the same season could lead to manager being fired… (especially when u r in the top half of the league)

July 01, 2009 00:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Alban: I agree, the number of shots is still too high
@Parag: it makes sense to reduce the board dramatically, currently we fix the maximum board loss in 10% per match (not considering penalties for not accomplishing goals)

July 01, 2009 00:57

35 posts(s)

Well, Hopefully something gets done,

meanwhile, Because of “match fixing” PSG will have to fight real hard to reach International Competitions next Season, they will have to fight, for example they are in 6th place with 52 points, my team is in 9th place with 48 points, between us two are Rennes and Bordeaux who are really good teams, and have great chances to get a better place.

July 01, 2009 03:56

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Parag, sorry for the missunderstanding, but I was talking about the friendly formation on official matches :).
cheers

Forums FastTicker