Forums FastTicker

Unbalance...

Subscribe to Unbalance... 5 post(s), 5 voice(s)

June 27, 2009 01:36

30 posts(s)

My opinion on this game after play a few seasons is that the “big” teams make way to much money, get all the good players while the teams that are between 7-15 hardly pay the bills with its income.

Plus in about 4 seasons, never got a young player that could have a chance to play for my team. They are all under 65 on the main skill or worst… Am I just unlucky?

The game engine should have an explanation of how it works and more clear way to find the game possibilities, so people dont get lost as they get in to play. Like me, I honestly have no clue of WHY i won a certain match and lost a different one…

Ps. Dont take that as a complaint, just some improvements that could be made to the game?

June 27, 2009 02:05

241 posts(s)

Well if i may speak for myself i am not happy with my income either. I dont like losing money despite having no overpaid players and i play full crowd in home games. Maybe its because of my board expectation which has been “stay in division”. Thats another thing i dont understand why i am ranked that low despite finishing 4th last couple of seasons. It would be ok if you are awarded surpassing expectations but its not the case for sure.I make money in medium ticker with Boca with board expectation of “fight for title” and i am guessing its kind of related to this.

As for the youth players you have to be patient. Just wait for a good generation. I havent had anybody promising for long time but right now i have some great prospects. It seems like you receive good players in bursts. Maybe i am wrong, i dont know.

June 27, 2009 06:25

609 posts(s)

making money can be done in many different ways. Myself i removed coaching 10 cause the difference in leveling up players isn’t that big and the costs u make is 100.000$ per ticks more. Ofc the big teams have abit more merch/sponsor, but that’s a reward for winning and standing high in the tables. If i don’t sell players i’m also not rich at all. People think we are, but we aren’t. Getting mails from ppl that wanne sell players for 60mill and contact the bigger clubs are soooooo wrong. Most of them don’t have alot of money. My currect balance is only 8mil!! And i only make like 400.000$ profit on a home game.
Yought players is all about the country ranking, since Italy isn’t the good latelly in the CL/uefa we dropped in ranking. Which means that we have less chance on getting the good players, that’s why brazil yought is so populair ;) Maybe u need to look at the free transfer list of brazil, everyone can get players from there. Though, you have to be lucky to spot that “star”.
Winning or losing a game is not that simple. It’s about the stats of your players, your lineup, tactics and all that. And it’s not the simple to explain. Getting better players and adjusting you tactics/lineup to your opponent might be a help.
Hope you have something from this post, if something is wrong don’t blame me ;) it’s to early for me and i just woke up ;P

June 27, 2009 06:27

375 posts(s)

Just put your fired youths on the hotlist and check in 3-4 seasons, I am sure some of them would reach 90s in their main skills.

Nowadays you don’t need a lot of money to build a good team. You can buy or loan key players if they are considered to be old (29+ years) or if they are loan listed. Also play as many friendlies as possible with your youths, don’t let thei stamina be higher than 3 =) I think this is a nice tactic to save on BIG transfers and this also can bring the money for selling youngsters…

June 27, 2009 09:25

387 posts(s)

a- big teams dont make too much money. income for the best teams is IMO still too low (merch, sponsors, tv, winning bonus etc.). you only make big money with selling players. and that’s not an option for “big” teams only.
b- big teams dont get all the best players. it’s pretty easy for small teams to get youths from free transfer) i see alot of them unpicked for many turns on the list). if they dont improve right, fire them, and hire new ones ! that’s not rocket science …

Forums FastTicker