Forums FastTicker

National team

Subscribe to National team 21 post(s), 12 voice(s)

June 23, 2009 08:04

637 posts(s)

I took a look to see how the national team of Italy would look like. I choose for a 4-4-2 formation

GK: Villanova (Napoli)
D: Vannucci LR (Napoli)
D: Rossetti LC (Napoli)
D: Magri LC (Genoa)
D: Iavarone R (Juventus)
M: Buffa C (Getafe)
M: Meniconi C (Napoli)
M: Morrone LC (América-RN)
M: Di Nardo LC (Bayern Munchen)
A: Mocci R (Boca Juniors)
A: Enria R (Gama)

Bench
GK: Marini (Juventus)
D: Serenelli C (Genoa)
D: Caruso LR (Almagro)
M: Abrescia LC (Arsenal)
M: Colomba C (Monaco)
A: Tempini C (Napoli)

Other possibilities:
GK: Ruggiero (Blackpool)
D: Bonino RC (U.Leiria)
D: Occhiuzzi L (Boca Juniors)
M: Gallo C (Ceara)
A: Cioffi RC (Gama)
A: Capecchi LR (Recreativo Huelva)

If I have forgotten some brilliant topplayers, let me know.

It was strange to see the small number of italian topplayers in the foreign countries.

June 23, 2009 12:51

609 posts(s)

Strange to actually see i mostly have foreigners and it’s also very avious that Napoli delivers alot :)

June 23, 2009 14:27

678 posts(s)

You missed out on a great player :).
I think my attacker should be on your national team. I think my Danilo Lippietto is better then A: Enria R (Gama)

June 23, 2009 15:16

637 posts(s)

You are right Sly. Lippietto in stead of Enria. I must have missed him in my search for italian players. They become scarce in fastticker.

June 23, 2009 16:31

609 posts(s)

wonder who would get to be manager of the countries

June 24, 2009 09:40

375 posts(s)

@ Vaughn only immortals should be able to manage them. So I guess it is better to make elections and consider votes of all human managers of the country.

June 24, 2009 10:53

637 posts(s)

Elections and every 4 seasons another manager. Then everyone has a chance to manage a national team.

June 24, 2009 11:03

375 posts(s)

I think 1 season for a manager with a prolongation if he wins the WC =) 4 seasons = 100 real days, it’s tooooo long !

June 24, 2009 11:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Talking about national teams, would the national team manager also manage a club?

June 24, 2009 11:43

609 posts(s)

yes gabriel, don’t think i would be worth leaving a club for? You can’t buy or rly manage a country team right?

June 24, 2009 12:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Right, that’s what I thought.

June 24, 2009 14:04

387 posts(s)

so the squad of the national would be picked automatically by the system. Or would the national team manager be able to select the players manually from all the database?

June 24, 2009 16:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I guess the manager should be able to pick…but that could be a problem if the manager picks his clubs opponents players on purpose…
So many things to think about…so much fun! :D

June 24, 2009 18:51

803 posts(s)

Nice work Dirk, someone is apllying for the Italian team :P

Gabriel I believe the national matches should not be in the same turns of club matches to avoid that kind of problems.

Having human managers the natonal teams must have high objectives and have a more rigid manager performance so if he doen’t acomplish he would be fired and another one take the place. That way managers would have to choose the best players (and not his ones or opponents) and more managers would be able to manage a national team.

Regards

June 24, 2009 19:03

35 posts(s)

This is also cool to consider.

how about once the National Teams are active (and I hope soon) then we can consider U21 or U19. this way we can get the best youg players and start building great senior “National” Plyers.

June 25, 2009 08:09

299 posts(s)

Regarding the selection of players, we can make it in 3 stages so that the system, country managers, and the national managers can make the pics:
Stage 1: The system generates 10 goalies+25 defenders (D, DA, DM) + 25 mids (MD, M, MA) + 12 strikers (AM, AD, A) = 72 Players
Stage 2: Country managers vote the best 37 from the system’s 72: 5 G +12 D + 12 M + 8 S
Stage 3: National manager makes the final selection of 24 out of the managers’ 37:
3 Goalies
8 Defenders
8 Midfielders
5 Strikers

Selection of versatile players: Players such as DA, MD, MA will be selected according to the way they play in their team of origin. If he is listed as DA he will be selected as a defender, if he is listed as an AD, he will be selected as a striker. However, the national manger should have the right to switch the position of the player, only after he has mdae the final selection of 24.

June 25, 2009 08:26

299 posts(s)

we have a total of 11 nations so preliminaries cannot be applied would be. The WC should be done every year.
First round: The 6 teams ranked worst in the world will play a qualification round with two legs (back and forth)
The 3 winners will join the top 5 for Round 2. The 3 losers will play each other on neutral grounds for future ranking purposes :)
Second Round: 2 groups of 4. the first 2 of each group will play in the semis

Semifinals and Ranking matches for the 4 that didn’t qualify from Group stage: B3 vs A3, B4 vs A4
Final and match for 3d place

At the end the ranking for next WC would be:
1. Winner
2. Runner up
3. Winner of 3d place
4. Loser
5. Winner of B3 vs A3
6 Loser
7. Winner of B4 vs A4
8. Loser
9. Winner of Qualification Losers
10. 2 place QL
11. 3d place QL

For the first season we can use the club continental rankings.

Also, a National Manager should be hired for 2 seasons with the option of 1 season extension every time he wins the WC. The National Board, however will set goals such as: “finish 6th”
If the NM fails to meet the goal in his first tenure, then he is out. If he meets goals or even improves on them can complete the contract, but extension will be granted only in case the WC is won. :)

June 25, 2009 13:55

120 posts(s)

Donator

hate nations, we need a world cup, simple and plain!!!!
but so tired to wait for….. now i really think than brazil managers will not like because the will loose the number one on the so unfair ranking system, and that is the worst thing about rubyfutbol (true than developers are from brazil, but that make it worst!!!!!!)
any way i love u all!!! salud

June 25, 2009 16:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I don’t care about Brazil’s position in the ranking, I’m not even playing in Brazil anymore :)
The world cup is a complex subject DaMaGo, you can expect an official poll about it soon.
Saludos!

June 25, 2009 17:35

241 posts(s)

If this feature is added i think the players should recover stamina points faster than current rate, and there should be some benefit to have nationals in your team like more merchandising income etc..

June 25, 2009 19:16

651 posts(s)

will we have some other tournaments or just world cup… i think world cup would be great to start with…
dhimitri’s suggestion regarding player selection is good, worth consideration… gets my vote…
would be exciting :)

Forums FastTicker