Forums FastTicker

World Dream Team

Subscribe to World Dream Team 25 post(s), 11 voice(s)

May 28, 2009 14:11

40 posts(s)

Donator

Hey guys, lets build the World Dream Team, with the best FT players, and of course, in their respective positions.
Be free to fill the list and change players for better ones.

I’ll start with some players:

Keepers:

- Steve Muddel : América-RN
- Marco Freire : Hertha BSC Berlin

Defenders:

- Ivan Chagas : Cruzeiro
- Lúcio Moura : Santo André

Midfielders:

- Luca Morrone : América-RN
- Paul Watts : Santo André
- Fabio Rodriguez Colon – Getafe

Attackers:

- Alberto Chaves : Santo André
- José Andrade : Flamengo

May 28, 2009 15:09

387 posts(s)

allright … for your “add to favorites” list
Keeper:
Marco Freire : Hertha BSC Berlin
(Richard Quigley: Scunthorpe United & Steve Muddel: América-RN)
Defender:
left – Juan-Pedro Astabuloz: Gama
(left – Demétrio Serpa: Hertha BSC Berlin)
center – Dennis Moutinho: Palmeiras
(center -Carl Mitchell: Sunderland)
right – Mark Holsgrove: Blackpool
(right – Diego Vannucci: Napoli)
Midfielder (def/off)
left def – Franco Rodrigo Santos: Hertha BSC Berlin
left off – Danilo Viana: América-RN
center def – Malte Kienle: Monaco
center def – Gabriele Meniconi: Napoli
center off – Mauro Borba: Gama
center off – José Brisson: Atletico Madrid
right def – Gustavo Nóbrega: América-RN
right off – Juan Rodriguez Boza: Almeria
Attacker:
Alberto Chaves: Santo André
José Andrade: Flamengo
(Colin Weber: Hertha BSC Berlin)

May 29, 2009 17:30

678 posts(s)

Ruby just has tomany good players :), but I would like to say that perhaps it would be nice to have national teams. That you have players with national duties? Then you for example lack some players for cup games because they have international duties. I always found that quite intresting.
Gabriel want to comment on it? Have you ever considered it?

May 29, 2009 17:35

387 posts(s)

… and let’s start international matches earlier in the season & national cup finishes later. So teams who wanna win all, have at least problems with stamina.
Don’t know, how important stamina is, but i should be success critical…

May 29, 2009 18:05

375 posts(s)

@ Philipp is it possible for Hertha to have problems with its 2.5 squads ? =)

DON’T LISTEN TO HIM =)))

May 29, 2009 21:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Sly: I love the idea of national teams. Maybe I can anticipate that a little bit ;)
@Philipp: initially I didn’t like this idea of national cups finishing later and international cups starting earlier, but I’m starting to think it will be good for the game, teams will have to worry much more about stamina, as you said…right, Alban? :D

May 29, 2009 22:20

387 posts(s)

@ Alban: na, it was 2,5 squads some seasons ago, now i just have 1,7 1st class squads left ;-)

May 30, 2009 00:50

803 posts(s)

Yes, national teams please :D
And I agree with two competitions at the same time for most of the season would be interesting, always changing players to keep stamina levels, maybe the end of friendlies finally :D
Regards

May 30, 2009 07:18

637 posts(s)

National teams would be great!
I like Philipp’s suggestion about the competitions. Although he has an avantage in CL, I guess, because he can still win in the league with his B-squad. In competitions like Spain, France and now also Italian competition become stronger, this isn’t possible.

May 30, 2009 08:12

375 posts(s)

In Brazil even 1t squad is too weak =)))

May 30, 2009 09:08

678 posts(s)

Yeah I think hertha will get an advantage here. No need to help the strong get stronger :). In france the avarage skill might be lower then spain or Brazil, but you cant get away with playing a B-team vs teams that are #5-11. You will get your self in trouble….and lose valueable points.

May 30, 2009 09:49

387 posts(s)

@Sly/Alban: that’s not the right way to discuss the need of a new schedule. first, i havent made this suggestion to weaken other teams. 2nd, i’m not responsible for the lack of competion in some leagues. So the need of a new schedule shouldnt be discussed on personal matters or current problems of balanced leagues.
IMO there are just Spain and Brazil with alot of high quality teams. in the other leagues you just need to build up an extraordinary squad to compete the top 2. I would love to see more competion in my league and in some other aswell. Therefore we need more newbies with alot of effort on the game.
And then we hopefully dont have to discuss if this is a Lex “Hertha/Napoli/B.Aires” or not ;P

May 30, 2009 12:48

637 posts(s)

@ Philipp: It’s just a fact that you are outstanding in Germany. But you are right that we have to discuss about the schedule objectively. That’s why I think we need to renew the schedule.
And btw there is nothing as a lex Napoli. :) I won the title the previous season, but I don’t say they’re easy to beat. I’m playing a horrible season for the moment so Vaughn it’s your turn to beat Alexander’s Napoli.

May 30, 2009 16:28

609 posts(s)

@thorpedo, i’m going for the triple in my first season! cup/uefa/league !!! 1/3 completed!
ow yeah..grats to myself for my first title ever < 3

June 09, 2009 17:22

30 posts(s)

@Vaughn; Hope you make it and save Italy from its worst participation in international tournaments ever.
:)

June 09, 2009 17:43

678 posts(s)

well France is also having a horrible year. Hope this won’t cost us our 4th CL spot just yet :)

June 09, 2009 20:17

637 posts(s)

It’s Monaco against Juventus for that 4th CL spot. Allthough Monaco has the Cl advantage of double points.
Bring it to Italy Vaughn. There is absolutely no pressure on your shoulders :)

June 09, 2009 21:59

609 posts(s)

with pressure i preform better :)

June 10, 2009 09:49

299 posts(s)

BTW does someone know who has been the best player in terms of total pts of his seven attributes???? I have seen players in the 640+ which is a pretty awesome sum out of 700 possible.

June 10, 2009 10:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

My friend, the database, told me the best player has a sum of 656…unfortunately his main skill is the worse attribute! Would you guys tell me who he is? I’ll give you a clue, he lives in Spain, FastTicker ;)

June 10, 2009 10:55

387 posts(s)

Alfredo Vitoria
i wouldnt pay more than 5M for him ;p

June 10, 2009 11:08

299 posts(s)

awesome player. He doesn’t need shooting afterall, he might as well dribble his way into the goal :D
Then of course, there’s always the possibility that a Matterazi type of defender will knock him down in old karate fashion ;)

June 10, 2009 15:51

678 posts(s)

it’s a nice A-1 player :)

June 10, 2009 17:50

56 posts(s)

Don’t worry Philipp

he will retire in my team, sure

;-)

June 11, 2009 10:41

803 posts(s)

Excellent player, a player like that can play in almost any position, even losing 3 points each skill…

Now for the world dream team you guys forgot two players, the midfielder Fabrício Alves and the keeper Ricardo Mário João from Benfica :D

Forums FastTicker