1 Year!

Subscribe to 1 Year! 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

August 29, 2008 08:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Today is a great day for RubySoccer. It all started 1 year ago, a single dimension with 4 countries was all that we had. Every other tick would get stuck due to bugs in our match engine, players processing and many other places. We didn’t have many users, but your suggestions and alerts about bugs helped us improve the game and get to where we stand today.

Now we have 184 users spread in our 2 dimensions with 8 countries each, international competitions, player, team and manager history, match strategies, manager and team rankings, coaching and physio departments, bankruptcy, manager performance evaluation, player loans and lots of other enhancements. And there is much more to come!

Nothing would have been possible without the support from our users. I just wanna say thank you to all of you guys, specially the ones that are here since day 1. Let’s grow this game together and have a lot of fun!

Cheers!

August 29, 2008 09:54

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Phew, what a year! Thank you all for your support and keep your ideas coming! Gabriel didn’t leave a lot for me to say, so let me add here that I would like to see more people participating in this forum. A great community is what makes a great game!

cheers!

August 29, 2008 10:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sorry about that, I know you have a few interesting announcements to make soon so I decided to write something cool about the game anniversary ;)

August 29, 2008 11:12

375 posts(s)

Congratulations !!! Your job is great and results bring a lot of fun !!!

p.s. interesting announcements ? hehe

August 29, 2008 12:44

12 posts(s)

congratulations to rubysoccer and the administrators, rubysoccer has come a long way and has a bright future….thanks again to the administrators for all the hard effort in keeping the users happy and implementing and improving the game…:)

August 29, 2008 13:05

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting announcements indeed ;). You will have to wait and see.

cheers!