Can someone sack this cheater?

Subscribe to Can someone sack this cheater? 52 post(s), 15 voice(s)

July 03, 2008 15:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

These are the kind of restrictions we are planning to add, Philipp. They make sense.

Cheers!

July 03, 2008 17:20

42 posts(s)

Donator

Something is also wrong (or right for who hire the players) with Hannover 96…

July 03, 2008 18:08

85 posts(s)

Donator

Or do it like in the real hard world…
If a player has a contract with a club the first part is the transfer amount, like an awktion. Allow managers to bid higher transfer amounts! After 3 ticks the biggest one or ones are opened to negotiate the wage with the player…
For free transfers wage is everything…
This way the seller team will suffer less $ damage, and it’s probably the way it is supposed to be.
Cheers

July 03, 2008 18:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Henrique

Already notified the manager, waiting for a reply. Unfortunately looks like we’ll have to put back the same IP transfer block. Thanks for reporting!

July 03, 2008 22:51

53 posts(s)

Hy Gabriel,

Certainly the Hannover 96 is a cheater trying to make some irregular transfers. This insane manager tried to put his bests players for sell at the very last update in fasttiker and cancelled all of then in a few minutes before the update!

Thanks
Stramazi

July 04, 2008 09:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The explanation for Hannover 96 and Derby County managers was they are cousins. I sent another message to Hannover 96, let’s see what he has to say.

Thanks Stramazi.

July 04, 2008 09:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I had a bad feeling about removing this… :)
cheers

July 04, 2008 09:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The same PC or network negotiation block is back since yesterday. :-)

July 04, 2008 09:57

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i want to reach 500 messages in the forum. :D

July 20, 2008 10:33

120 posts(s)

Donator

Now Sienna in slow ticker has a brand new manager… selling very good players… for very low prices…

July 20, 2008 11:23

120 posts(s)

Donator

Minimum selling prices need to be tied to the player’s ability, not just an abitrary % of his “value”. The “board” needs to make better decisions about minimum selling prices!

core rating <80 , any age , can be sold for any price
core rating 80-84, age 16-19, can sell for 100% of value
core rating 80-84, age 20-30, can sell for 90% of value
core rating 80-84, age 30-33, can sell for 75% of value
core rating >85 , age 16-33, can sell for 100% of value
core rating any , age 34+ , can sell for any price

“core rating”
KPG for goalie
TAC for defenders
PAS for midfielders
SHO for attackers

July 20, 2008 11:24

120 posts(s)

Donator

the first line should say:
core rating, less than 80, any age, can be sold for any price

July 20, 2008 11:31

120 posts(s)

Donator

I’m not suggesting we use those exact parameters… but something like that. Maybe something easier?

core less than 80… any price.
core 80-84… 90% of value
core 85+… 100% of value
age 34+… any price.

July 20, 2008 12:01

5 posts(s)

Donator

I agree with Dave. He is leaking the team and he probly is going to abandon that team soon.We need a minium selling prices for star players.

July 20, 2008 12:53

120 posts(s)

Donator

I’m at the point where I start to cringe a little when I see we’ve gained some new managers. Because I’m wondering if they’re “real” new managers and that they might do some dumb stuff accidentally. Or even worse… they’re “fake” new managers, doing bad stuff intentionally.

I don’t want to feel bad about getting new managers!!!

I’d also like the “values” for players needs to be tweak to better represent their true value.

July 20, 2008 20:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve contacted the manager and will get back to you guys. About the minimum price I agree it’s not very realistic a simple % over the estimated value, that is likely to change and your suggestion is simple and interesting Dave.

Cheers!

August 19, 2008 22:48

53 posts(s)

Hy Gabriel / Danilo,

Coul you please, stay atempt for the Amrica RN manager in Brazil League. He put a lot of player for sale for a low price. I tryed to buy one but he take him off before the tick update. There is a lot of other playes in the same condition!

Thanks!
Stramazi

August 19, 2008 23:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Stramazi, we’ll take a look.

Cheers!

August 20, 2008 03:38

375 posts(s)

Hi

The manager of this club is me. I got a letter from Diego Stramazi accusing me, but I am not that good at Portuguese, although I’ve studied it for a couple of years, but I had no practice ever.

“Tá tentando trapacear camarada? Colocando jogador a preço baixo pra comprar ocm outro time e se alguém entra na parada vc retira? Vais tomar aquela denúncia básica, pilantra!”

But my players aren’t put on the transfer list for low price. At least the ones with good skills. And I removed one of the players Diego bid on, because I also sold other players at that time and felt that it is better to remove that player from the transfer list for the team’s good.

I doubt it is a good deed to buy 2 players from me and to accuse me of cheating at the same time.

P.S. sorry to post this all here in the public forums

August 20, 2008 09:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Calm down guys :-)

Don’t worry Alban, there is no evidence of cheating against you, I’m sure Stramazi got worried cause we had some cheating problems in a recent past and our users are the best source of information about it.

Cheers!

August 20, 2008 11:18

53 posts(s)

OK Gabriel, thanks. I’ll always send you a message if something wrong could happen.

And Alban, your players is in real downsized price. They are very good players for a low price.
Selling me 2 players could be a nice way to disguise your acts.
Don’t you think that is a strange attitude to set off your player right before the update? Of course you don’t.
If you continue acting like that, next time I’ll send you a english message! So you don’t have to cry for the developers!

Stramazi

August 28, 2008 17:57

53 posts(s)

Just to register that I’ve already apologized with Mr. Alban! He seems to be a nice guy!