Scouting Opinion

Subscribe to Scouting Opinion 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

June 25, 2013 16:10

61 posts(s)

I’m starting to think the way it is now you can do too much scouting for a season, don’t you think??? Even someone with lvl 1 can have about 14 players reported per season…off course we don’t know exactly what’s the accuracy of the reports, but still maybe it’s too much…

What you think???

June 25, 2013 17:38

828 posts(s)

oh ffs whinge whinge whinge. are we not allowed to enjoy this game anymore or what. who fucking cares about that

June 25, 2013 18:49

639 posts(s)

Donator

14 is not that much, if you want to scout for talents who could join your team. Also sometimes you will waste turns due to being away, asleep or just haven forgotten about it…

June 25, 2013 21:25

803 posts(s)

I agree it can be too much, but it may be a way to make people want higher levels (and because of that need extra board points and start selling players to get them)…

It can become dangerous if the scouts get it right too much times, if you can make a team of stars from players sold or let go by CPU teams, then there is no need to sell players again… Uncertainty is what makes people sell young potential players, if they know for sure they will be good, they wont sell them anymore…

About Davison comment, it makes the game easier to you, but it makes it easier to everyone else too. Dont expect too much, soon you’ll be complaining about everything again…

June 26, 2013 06:05

828 posts(s)

i dont complain i tell it how it is. if i had’nt of “complained” about no progress this shit would of taken another 2 months :P tell me im wrong and ill tell you to piss off and look at the history. :) inbe4 you say its a free game and people have lives.

someone has to keep the focus

June 29, 2013 12:13

61 posts(s)

nice sounds davison, feels like discovery channel…

I was worried about having too much RIGHT predictions with these Scouts and kill the " manager’s judgement factor " but I don’t think you can fully trust them…

July 01, 2013 23:19

828 posts(s)

what you mean nice sounds . you subscribed to my youtube ? lol
if so thanks :)