Forums General

Why?

Subscribe to Why? 8 post(s), 7 voice(s)

April 18, 2009 14:54

4 posts(s)

look, this season is the most ridiculous of all, everything you need and give a chance for other teams grow, or even change the trend of players, but change the results you help others be ridiculous enough times, this season I have 10 losses, but if 10 losses to teams with some players that are equal or better that I would quietly, until the tie I would be quiet, but have to defeat the PONTE PRETA, CRB, for the VASCO and times that are then are jo
ganda at home but if you look to and calm the team of CRB Man nor attack it has. players are much lower. but it makes me angry, but also my 2 losses at home since there is the factor playing at home but lost at home playing against the victory was my greatest revolt. that the FORTALEZA had a bad time, no problem, but I think the cast of FORTALEZA equal to or better than the other teams like AMÉRICA-RN, GOIAS, FLAMENGO, PARANÁ. and if you give a look, this season was the most ridiculous, there was a reversal of positions, the good times began in the last positions with losses equal to mine, and after the middle of the league was improving, but now we have returned to these things. Finally, I have spent my anger, I hope to return. thanks.
Thank you for ATTENTION.

April 18, 2009 16:32

120 posts(s)

Donator

?????
NOT AGREE
You have being lucky to get one the best teams on Rubby, thats why you won the World Cup first year, and that was like you said ridiculous. Now you loosing and you get anger,…. poorthing…..
Maybe you should blame better manager skills from not so lucky managers, or you have to learn better manager skills big time…

April 19, 2009 06:36

375 posts(s)

America-RN is much better than Fortaleza =))))

But that was the only sentence I could understand ! Post in your language, we will try to translate ourselves =)

April 20, 2009 23:13

17 posts(s)

“America-RN is much better than Fortaleza =))))
But that was the only sentence I could understand ! Post in your language, we will try to translate ourselves =)”

i think the short version was that he was mighty f@cked off!!!!!!

lol

April 21, 2009 09:59

120 posts(s)

Donator

Fortaleza has very good talent… they never had the best talent. They just used to have a GREAT manager! (LOL)

April 21, 2009 16:43

609 posts(s)

Sometimes u win and sometimes u lose. We all have those matches where u have the absolute best stats and still lose. Shit happends :(

April 21, 2009 18:13

375 posts(s)

Why ?

主題首頁,為對某一領域感興趣的使用者提供的首頁

政治 – 歷史 – 軍事 – 人物 – 語言學 – 經濟學 – 世界遺產 – 藝術 – 音樂 – 動漫 – 哲學 – 電視 – 電影 – 宗教 – 基督教 – 佛教 – 猶太教 – 體育運動 – 足球 – 地理學 – 中國 – 日本 – 德國 – 台灣 – 香港 – 澳門 – 湖南 – 廣東 – 廣州 – 北京 – 上海 – 西安 – 天文學 – 生物學 – 火星 – 數學 – 化學 – 物理 – 心理學 – 電腦技術 – 電子遊戲 – 地鐵 – 自由軟體 – 荷蘭 – 中華人民共和國 – 三國 – 福建 – 太空

!!!

April 21, 2009 18:29

299 posts(s)

@Vaughn—Shit doesn’t just happen, shit takes time to happen!!! :D (stole it from Formula51)

Forums General